1. A STUDY ON FACTORS INFLUENCING EMPLOYEE PRODUCTIVITY IN TVS & Sons LTD. Coimbatore By S.RAMA KRISHNAN Reg.No:301228 Under the guidance of Dr. L. KANAGA LAKSHMI B.Sc., M.B.A., MHRM., Ph.D. Assistant Professor Department of Management Studies Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Tirunelveli – 627 012
2. OBJECTIVES• Factors influencing employee productivity in the organization• To determine the factors improves employee productivity.• To Know about the work environment in TVS & Sons Ltd(Ashok Leyland). Coimbatore.• To give suggestion to increase the level of productivity.
3. Research Methodology
6. FindingsPercentage AnalysisRespondents Profile• 71% of respondents were between the age (26-30) Years.• 100% respondents were male• 45% of respondents were getting monthly salary of (Above 5000) rupees• 73% of respondents were married• 49% of respondents were having working experience of (3-5) years.
7. Cont…Percentage Analysis• 75% of respondents were Completing of their work with in specified time.• 83% of respondents were said their Sufficient Materials are available in the organization• 62% of respondents were said their Equipment Work Properly.• 96% of respondents were said their Work can supervised regularly.• 83% of respondents were said their Machinery is not break down.
8. Cont…Weighted Average “Agree”• Cordial relationship with site supervisor.• Training Attended• Environmental condition is good• communication is good• workforce is engaged based on their education level.• safe work environment
9. Cont…Weighted Average “Neither Agree norDisagree”•Tools available to perform their job assigned.
10. Cont…Weighted Average•Salary•Rewards in their organization areimmediate and appropriate.
12. Cont… Age Reward
13. Cont… Work Experience Environmental Condition
14. Suggestions• Machinery maintenance may be periodically to make effective usage of machine without any trouble.
15. Cont…• Proper tools are required to do work , Sufficient number of tools may be provided
16. Cont…• It is better to increase workforce to do work leads to reduce in work burden among existing employees
17. Cont…• Need of appropriate reward system to motivate the employees.
18. Cont…• Improve safety measures according to various department needs
19. Cont…• Increase the quality of work environment(Clean and hygienic environment)