7. FACEBOOK TIPS People love engaging Facebook posts with images in them. It’s been proven that posts that have images vastly out-perform posts that don’t have images. select videos with huge viral potential. share an image from the page, and include the link in the text portion of the comment. Then give your opinion on WHY you are sharing the link.
8. FACEBOOK ANALYTICSTotal LikesThe total amount of likes on your page is an important metric. The higher thenumber – the more chances you have of reaching people.Friends of FansThe ‘friends of fans’ metric tells you how many people you could reachthrough your total likes. In other words, these are the friends of your fanswho may see your posts.People Talking About ThisYour ‘people talking about this’ metric just lets you know when people areengaging with your brand. It could be anything, from liking, to commenting,sharing or checking-in. It’s a decent metric to know about, as it improves yourEdgerank score between certain people.
9. Weekly Total ReachWeekly total reach is really a good metric to know about. That’s because it tells youhow many people have actually SEEN your content. Yes, they could have scrolledpast it, or not looked at it directly – but it was there – which means they could havebeen exposed to your message.Total SubscribesThis metric simply tells you how many outside parties are subscribing to your page.Likes PageUse your likes page to check on your demographics. What is the age of your fans?Who of these are men, or women? Who is interacting more? How can you get themto respond more often? How can you get more response out of the age groups thataren’t responding?
10. ReachCheck on how many page views you get in the ‘reach’ section. See which days yougot the increase in page views. Come up with a strategy to increase your pageviews. Test different things and track the progress using certain days as markers.Use these tips to put together a mini analytics strategy to steadily improve your fancount, reach and popularity on Facebook!
11. FREE RESOURCES FROM N.A.R. CONSUMER HANDOUTS PINTEREST FOR REALTORS HOUSELOGIC E-BOOKS