3. Racism - a set of views proclaiming theidea of human inequality, and the resulting ideology accepts the superiority of some races over others.
4. The survival of these "higher" races is the most important for racists who want to dominate the "lower„ races. Racism is thebelief that differences in the appearance ofhumans involve any inherent differences in personality and thinking.
5. Racism was condemned by UNESCO (1961, 1964) and the UN General Assembly (Universal Declaration of Human Rights, 1948), and many other international organizations. Racism has never been a unified ideology, has changed and evolved, so there is not a model example of racism.
6. STOP RACISM!!!
7. Racial segregation Racial segregation is a type of formal, institutionalized discrimination based on race criterion, which is characterized by separating one race from another. The separation may be geographical in nature, but usually was applied through the provision of services by means of separate institutions, as schools and public transport.
8. Table on the beach in Durbanspecifying that the beach is only for a white race.
9. Racial segregation - a black man drinks water "only for colored"
10. STOP RACISM
11. Presentation made by students of Szkola Podstawowa no 2 in Mszna Dolna, Poland