Compare this to the previous pictures – what is similar? What is different? Are whiteboards the only new technology that is ubiquitous?
Time to learn as teachers Time to catch students up
Too much to do
Chris Lehman, Ignite Philly
1. TECHNOLOGY in the K-12 Classroom Why is it important?
2. works as Asst. Director of Learning Technologies at the College of Education- NC State University. With her permission, the following presentation gives all of us something to think about. Bethany Smith The answer, in my opinion, could not have been stated any better than Bethany Smith’s.
3. Some have it
4. Some don’t http://www.flickr.com/photos/matthewwhatley/184847826/sizes/o/
5. Some use it http://www.flickr.com/photos/julielindsay/3049226561/sizes/l/
6. Some don’t http://www.flickr.com/photos/23258232@N00/2212767142