3. Just the Facts85% of workers bring work home 87% of workers travel 84% use a smartphone for workBYOD is not coming …it is here! Only 22% of companies have aWhere are we now? formal mobility policy Source:
4. Let’s make somepredictions…
5. Prediction #1Pervasive computinghas arrived…but youhaven’t seen anythingyet!
6. BYOD is more than justsmartphones and tablets
7. Prediction #2 Ubiquitous connectivity changes the business landscape forever “Device wireless access with overtake wired computer access in US by 2015”
8. Prediction #3100,000 vendors driven by new cloud economy, compete for your attention
9. Prediction #4 BYOA is the new reality “Downloading unauthorized apps serious concern by 48 percent of respondents”
10. Prediction #5Managing security, compliance,data portability, fragmentationand device support drives:channel opportunity Global Industry Analysts projects that by 2017, enterprise mobility will be a $174 billion market