Drop Cap Article title Anchor Sidebar Body Text Images caption Page number
1) How does the choice of band featured in the article suggest who the target audience will be? The people featured in the DPS are associated with rock music.
2) What type of language is used in the article? Formal language
3) How is colour used? <ul><li>Main colours that are used in DPS are: </li></ul><ul><li>Black </li></ul><ul><li>Red </li></ul><ul><li>White </li></ul>
4) What style of text (font type/colour/size) is used? The body text in the double page spread looks like Times New Roman font which is a sans serif font.
5) How is the double page spread laid out? How much of the pages are taken up by images and how much by text? How does this reflect the audience? Body text laid over one page Small writing
6) What tone is the magazine using when addressing the reader? Quite a formal tone,
7) How is the artist/band presented to the audience through the images?
8) How does the style of the article match the style of the front cover? Special edition magazine
9) Does the article demand any prior knowledge? Give examples. <ul><li>Perhaps prior knowledge needed if not familiar with the genre. </li></ul><ul><li>Although, some information is given, for example Noal Fielding- a “new comedic linchpin of Never Mind the Buzzcoks” he a also headlined with Julian Barrett at the Brixton Academy 10 times </li></ul>