A tool for teachers in the
Utica Community Schools
used to collaborate and
share resources in the social
• Do you want to use your bookmarks at
work and at home?
• Do you use more than one computer?
• Wish you could share your favorite pages
with students & other teachers?
• Ever had to start your favorites, or
bookmarks, over when you bought a new
computer or began a new school year?
• Do you use multiple browsers?
• Do you want an easy to maintain set of
• Can be accessed by public, but not
edited without password.
• Ideally copy and paste these links into
your blackboard site if for student use.
• Can be uploaded into your computer.
• You can add folders within each folder to
• Some ideas:
– Lesson Plan Sites
– Sites for students
– By topics within the course title
Account: Utica Schools Social Studies