• Situation today • Types of communication • Importance • Effectiveness • Features of communication • Distortions in communication • Kinesthetic • Listening and responding • Getting your message across • Usage of the English language • Communication in different settings • Communication within a department • Communication outside a department • Communication with bosses, peers and subordinates • Managing conflicts Communication Effectiveness
• Manager & Leader • Key responsibilities in a changing environment • Types • Basis of authority •Authority & Responsibility • Understanding human needs and selecting the right leadership style • Motivating and developing others • The art of delegation • Effective communication and listening skills • Team building and conflict resolution • Turning around performance • Developing a positive self • Image • Influencing your peers and subordinates • Skills of a change agent • Personal strategies Leadership Essentials
• Meaning • Conflict between tradition and creativity • Difference between creativity and innovation • Creative fidelity • Push and pull factors of creativity • Aspects of creative fidelity • Creativity in different settings • Role play to fine tune different aspects • Creativity for decision making • Creativity for leadership styles • Corporate creativity • Advertising creativity • Personal creativity Creativity & Innovation
• Why business etiquette? • Basics of professional business behaviour • Business greetings and introduction • Professional image tips for corporate success • Telephone etiquette, letter writing, voice-mail and e-mail etiquette • Building rapport in business relationships • Meeting manners and board-room behaviour • Business entertaining and table manners • International business etiquette • Guidelines/norms Business Etiquette
• Conflict is part of any organization • Cost of not resolving it • Conflicts could be negative or positive effects of conflicts • Types of conflict management • Understanding conflict • Understanding persons • Attitude in conflict • Taking the rough with the smooth • Styles of handling conflict • The strength of communication • Steps of handling conflict • Criticism and critique • Secrets of happy relationships • Corporate strategies for a better tomorrow. Relationship Management
• Identifying opportunities • Planning and preparation for negotiations • Communication skills • Steps to consultative selling • How to win an irate customer • Psychology of buyers • DOs and DON’Ts of selling • A win-win philosophy • The give-get principle of negotiating • Understanding cultural backgrounds • How different are you from others • Role plays • Situational selling • Golden rules for negotiating success Effective Marketing Skills
• Why meetings? • Psychology of group meetings • Types of meetings • How to conduct a meeting • Group dynamics • Personal agenda versus general goal • Commandments of group meetings • Communication skills for resolving conflicts • Critique and criticism • Working through crisis • How to reach a consensus • Role of members • Role of leaders • Obstacles to bonding • Team building Effective Meetings
• The brain theory • Use of both brains • Reading skills • Memory skills • Summarizing skills • Planning skills • Mind mapping • Balancing heart and mind • How to gain energy • 7 intelligences • Handling frustration and depression • Understanding mind sets of people • Time management • Health management • Forms of relaxation Master Your Mind
To stagnate is to rust. We as human beings are constantly in need of personal growth. The journey starts from our childhood to our present. Are there some shadows which are blocking us? Are there some latent talents we have not utilized? Let us remove our personal cobwebs and live a fuller life. Let us use psychological understanding of self and ways of dealing with others to give us an extra edge in this corporate world. Re-discovering Oneself Will the real me please stand up?
Depending on the needs of the organization Open Programme
An innovator at heart, Joe Monteiro mobilizes the core of persons as all changes begin there. His key corporate training areas are Communication Effectiveness , Innovation and Creativity and Personal Management . He has 11 years of experience in facilitating employee development in various corporate companies across industries. He has done his MBA in Human Resources, Masters in Social Work, Masters in Psychology and his experience with Jet Airways, Kingfisher, ICICI, Citibank, Greaves Cotton, Taj Group, various pharma companies, Canadian Immigration, Indo-American society and others has helped him gauge the pulse of the corporate world. Faculty: Joe Monteiro
To mobilize fresh minds and harness the creative personality in them, he also lectures in business schools like the Welingkar Institute of Management, K. C. College of Management, St. Xavier’s Instiute of Management and other institutes like St. Andrews and Mithibhai. He is a regular contributor to magazines and journals and writes articles in the areas of Communication, Entrepreneurship, Innovative Leadership, Relationship and Personal Growth. His sessions are lively and interactive and his presentations are highly rated for their methodology, content and style of presentation. Faculty: Joe Monteiro
98922 66976 [email_address] Contact Joe Monteiro
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.