ActiveHelper LiveHelp Server Quickstart for Joomla 2.5 & 3.0
LiveHelp Server Quickstartfor Joomla 2.5 & 3.0This quickstart will help you get started withActiveHelper LiveHelp system and will walk youthrough a six simple steps.
1. Install the LiveHelp Server Component.Like any other extension in joomla you can installthe LiveHelp Server through the “extensionmanager” section on the joomla admin area.NOTE : In order to do a successful installation remember to use the right package. We have availabledifferent installer packages for each joomla version.
2. Setup the first domain.After the installation you need to start by adding thefirst domain to manage. The process is quitesimple, go to the dashboard, manage domains andclick on “new”, then write the “real” domain whereyou want to deploy the chat.NOTE : Remember you always need to use the real domain name.
3. Setup the first agent.After adding the domain is necessary to create thesupport agents, go to the manage agents and clickon “new”, then enter all the required agentinformation.NOTE : Remember you always need to set at least one domain ON in the available domains list or theagent can’t sign in on the Support Panel Desktop or Mobile.NOTE : If you don’t know how the “Agent Status Indicator” works we strongly suggest to set the status typewith the default value “domain”.
5. Get the agent access info.After you add any agent you can get the agentaccess info, also you can get this informationthrough the option “Client Info” in the managedomains section.
6. Go Online with the Support Panel.With the access info and the system ready to workyou can go online through the Support PanelDesktop or Mobile.NOTE : On the support panel desktop the first time you need select the status online and then enter theaccess info.NOTE : Remember you need to download and install the Support Panel Desktop on your agent computer toget started.