• Manage available time in the most efficient
and effective manner
• Time management relates to your past
• It relates to the particular amount of time
allotted to a specific job.
• It is related to commitments.
• It is a parameter to evaluate one s
Professional Productivity Quotient.
PURPOSE –Define your purpose.
Plan it properly.
AGENDA- Schedule what needs to be delivered.
cohesiveness and co ordination are
integral part in planning.
TIMEDeliver in prescribed time frame.
THE HALLMARK OF SUCCESSFUL TM
• Calendar –Avoid double commitments-Omit
distractions-Prioritize your tasks-Be realistic-Use a
reminder system-Ask for help-Give yourself a reward.
• Self introspection to understand your current status
of time management
• Identification of Time Wasters
• Distributing time effectively on the basis of Time
Urgent and Important Matrix
But not Important
But Not Urgent
& Not Important
• You need to manage “Shorter response” time and “Greater
• And focus on immediate and urgent at the expense of long
term but important GOAL
• WAIT TIME-Higher the position of an
individual ,more is the wait time.
• TALK TIME-Hierarchy speaks. Privilege to
speak more than others.
• WORK TIME-No stipulated work hours for
Long term goals
Short term goals
This is a ROAD MAP to ones career
Set goals to achieve personal commitments,
Majorly Primary and Secondary.
The power of written goals
Finding time for planning and goal setting
Attitudes which come in the way of finding for
planning and goal setting
• Setting SMART goals
Setting SMART GOALS
S – Specific
M – Measurable
A – Achievable
Roadblock of achieving goals
Core areas of goal setting
Understanding our roles for goal setting
Scheduling and prioritizing
Dealing with interruptions
Learn to Say NO
Avoiding reverse delegation
Coping with emergencies
Effective time management through effective work place
• Better time management through better communication
• Competition , Volatility and Dynamism in
today s global scenario.
• Act with speed.
• Quicker, Faster , Better than the competition.
• Operational Excellence and Productivity &