Be the first to like this
Feedback from participants in our two day Introduction to Urban Design and Placemaking Module - Redlands City Council. In summary, 69% of participants provided feedback:
- Broad participation - including two Councillors
- The average score for the quality of the program was 9.4 and the presenter was 9.3 out of 10.
- 100% of participants said the course met or exceeded their expectations, with 88% stating it exceeded their expectations;
- 100% of participants said the course content was good to excellent; and
- 100% of participants said it was relevant to their job and would recommend it.
“Blistering pace of 'light bulb moments'. Couldn't recommend it enough to all.”
“Eye opening, braining opening and heart opening experiences.”
"An amazing tool set – direct access to proven and demonstrated interventions that work”
"Loved the videos & pictures, they gave real world examples.”
“Really excellent course, provided excellent examples of protocol methods to improve our centres and areas."
“Being in local government the content is very relevant. Whilst I am aware of urban design principles, its really great to undertake activities with colleagues to reinforce principles”.
“Instant solutions and ideas. Fantastic”