2. What’s Coming Up1.0 Downloading the App2.0 Signing In3.0 Account Settings4.0 How to Process a Transaction5.0 How to Process a Refund6.0 Troubleshooting Tips
3. 1.0 Downloading the AppYou will need an Apple ID and Password to download from the App Store.This can be setup at http://appleid.apple.com/ca/Step 1 Click the App Store Step 2 Search for Payfirma HQInstall the Free appStep 3 Open the Payfirma app
5. 3.0 Account SettingsStep 1Select the Settings buttonStep 2Select Receipt SettingsStep 3Enter your business name andreceipt emails address
6. 4.0 Processing a TransactionStep 1Make sure Sale is highlighted.Enter Sale amountEnter Description (optional)Step 2Have customer sign onthe screenStep 3Enter customers’emailaddressSale is Complete!
7. 5.0 Processing a RefundStep 1Select transaction fromTransactions LogStep 2Select Issue RefundbuttonStep 3Make sure Refund is highlighted.Tap SubmitRefund is Complete!
8. 6.0 Troubleshooting TipsIf you are using a swiper• Make sure the volume of your device is set to the maximum level• Swipe the card with the magnetic strip facing away from you• You can swipe left to right and right to leftIf the app crashes or freezes, close the Payfirma HQ app out1. Double tap the home button of your iOS device2. Tap and hold the Payfirma HQ icon until a (-) icon appears on the topleft corner3. Tap on the (-) icon to remove the app from the app tray.4. Re-launch the Payfirma HQ app.