• U.S. businesses use 21 million tons of paper
• That’s 175 tons of paper for each American.
• Some ends up in landfills, others in filing
cabinets, and now, many companies are
digitizing for easier
storage, retrieval, protection and compliance
with the law.
We all face the challenge of accessing and managing business
information from disjointed sources. Your company may keep some
documents in traditional paper filing systems while other items are
electronically stored. We typically find ourselves guilty of time-
consuming manual searches trying to find and retrieve documents.
There is a pressing need for electronic document management
solutions in every market.
TYPICAL WINDOWS SEARCH/RETRIEVAL
Need to know name of file.
Need to know where it was saved?
And, Windows usually takes forever
to do a search and will pull up tons
of documents that you have to
then weed through.
Later you’ll learn the value of a
Document Management System for
instant, anytime, anywhere file
retrieval, and more.
• Established: June 1935
• Revenue: US $43 Billion
• R&D Expenditure: US $2.5 billion
• Employees: 161,000 worldwide
• Fujitsu customers include over half of the
Fortune Global 500
• Fujitsu innovations hold over 34,000 patents
• 25 Page Minute Color Scanning
• 50 Page ADF
• Ultrasonic Double-feed detection
• Built in 101 Keyboard
• 8.4 inch XGA (1024 x 768) touch screen
• 2009 Best Product and Services Award
in Enterprise Content Management
Network Products Guide
Brown & Meyers, Inc.
• Walk up scan and go experience
– Zero training for scanner operators
– Dynamic connection to repository for live
– Scan and shred
• Eliminate need for indexing PC
• Eliminate 4-step MFD experience
4- step MFD experience
Scan QC, Index 1. Scan to directory one
document at a time
Re-scan 2. Go to PC, QC and
QC, Index index
Move, delete 3. Move to final location
4. Delete from original
– Rescanning is difficult
– Shredding cannot
occur until after final
• Files on server in
QC • Scan batch to
• QC and document
What is Paperless?
• Inofile scanner is a capture
kiosk, scan to file, scan to
email, scan to fax server, scan to
• Does not print
– Bundle with Imagesilo
• Business Office
• Release of Information
• Transfer of Documents
• College University
• School Districts
• Individual Schools • Accounting
• Special Education • Foundation
• Human Resources • Student Health
• Administration • Grants and Contracts
Small to Medium sized business
• Distribution companies
• Service companies
• Accounts payable
• Accounts receivable
• Human Resources
• Multiple Offices
• Customer Files/Sales