• Account Management – Edward Ball
• ManagePoint 4.3.2 Preview – Peter Ramensky
Account Management Update
Senior Account Manager
Annual Maintenance Program
• ManagePoint 4.3.2 release due in Q3
– Office integration
– New improved ManageAnywhere interface
– Updated viewer, image editing
• Redmap Support update
– New 1300 378 836 number introduced
– Remote Technical consulting services.
Annual Maintenance Program
– Introduction of ManagePoint End User Training
– Redmap Briefings, newsletters, user forum and
website & surveys http://
• Collaboration & Co Marketing
– Referral Program 20% 0ff your AMP
– Paperless Alliance
Redmap “wholelistic” Solution
– Simple to implement, store/retrieve, enable
compliance, security and is available anywhere.
– Automatically captures all email in and out of your
business and stores it in your document
– Automatically captures your business forms and
indexes them into the document repository.
Step 2. Step 3.
Step 1. Creating structured Housing information
Gathering unstructured data
information & utilising indefinitely
“Capture” “Manage” “Protect”
Introducing Redmap Document Storage Solution
•High volume data capture
•Production management/reporting •Content Indexing BACKUP
•Image enhancement EXPORT •Retrieving •Up to 6 TB
•Character recognition ICR/OCR/Barcode •Version control •RAID5
•Powerful export filters inc DBF/PDF •Audit trail •External back up
•Web-based Indexing/retrieving •Disaster recovery
any file / anywhere !!
•Self Help access
•Automated (pre-mailbox) archiving
RT •Collate & send
•Single instancing PO
•Secure web access
•Publish your search results
• Email is transmitting more corporate information
than any other medium. Business negotiate
contracts, discuss confidential management
decisions and conduct financial transactions
everyday via electronic mail. Numerous regulations
around the world from the Corporations Act to the
Sarbanes-Oxley Act insist that a business must
maintain a record of these messages
• Reduce costs
– duplication of emails is eliminated thus reducing
the requirement to continually expand disc space
and your backup infrastructure.
• Increase Productivity
– A wider content definition means simpler
searches for a more accurate email retrieval
• Minimise Risk
– Allow recovery of archived messages assisting in
litigation or regulatory compliance.
• Email Archive
– Your business can meet compliance regulations by
keeping and storing all emails.
• Audit Tracking
– The ability to implement an audit trail policy
enabling the business to track all email
• Search and retrieve via our manage solution
– Locate any email or attachment in an instant.
Coming soon in June!
• Option 1) CaptureMail with Full email archiving
setup for Administrative use only (1 User access + No
Filters) and a Health Check of the System - $995.00
• Option 2) CaptureMail with email archiving setup
with filtering for all users and current mail within PST
files and archives, imported with a Health Check of
the Redmap System - $2995.00 Inc Gst.
Please note:-Installation dates for CaptureMail must be
booked before the 31st August.
What does it mean?
• Files are now cached locally
• Means much better security
• Less server load
• Higher performance access to files
• No Input Queue file collisions
• Prevent access collisions
• Only the owner can update a document
• Only the owner and the observer can access
• The local cache means we need to manage
• Make the web interface look better
• Make it easier to navigate
• It’s not a re-build, just a cosmetic update
• Ability to check documents out and in
• Commitment to unify client features:
– All features in all clients
• One less reason to use the rich client
• You now must check-out an image to modify
or annotate it.
Why did it Change?
• Document Versioning
• Increased role meant it had to be more
• Can now:
– Scan, Insert/Append, Annotate
• Is now a stand alone application
• Had to Support
– Filters – commonly used for security
– Content Queries
– Hidden form fields – another security feature
– Access the Input Queue
– Check In and Out
– File Type filtering