Paris – Un tour de Paris
Please deliver a project of a minimum of 800 words in English on the
1. Find some information on Paris
2. Settle on one or two aspects of the city.
3. Use pictures to support your written work if you wish, but no more than six.
4. Use diagrams or statistics if you wish but you may not directly copy from
5. Your thoughts, ideas and views need to be very clear.
6. The information needs to be current and up to date.
7. The main purpose of your project is to introduce this city as somewhere
we should know or somewhere we should visit.
8. The project may be presented on paper or electronically.
9. Please cite sources and acknowledge pictures
Criteria for assessment:
French, if used, is correct and accurate
English is correct, accurate and suited to task
Facts are correct and accurate
Presentation is clear and logically sequenced.
Capacity to extrapolate information and discuss relevance to self, culture
and current world is clear.
Presentation counts but is not more important than the personal
interpretation and information.
Language: 5 MARKS
Content: 10 MARKS
Resources : 5 MARKS
Presentation : 10 MARKS /