More and more organizations are realizing that in order to achieve business agility they need to go beyond implementing agile in specific teams/projects. Real agility requires scaling agile to the program/portfolio/enterprise level. In this session we will explore the options organizations have when looking to scale agile, with an emphasis on SAFe(tm) - the Scaled Agile Framework - one of the most popular options these days.
• When does it make sense to Scale Agile
• What are the leading scaling approaches
• An introduction to SAFe's Big Picture and implementation configurations
• How to implement SAFe - The Implementation Roadmap
• Typical Results of implementing SAFe
• Key risks/red flags to be aware of when implementing SAFe