Foundation In Natural & Built Environment
January Intake 2012
Introduction To Construction Industry (FNBE0125)
Lecturer : Pn. Hasmanira
Project 2 – Client/Project Manager as a Team Player in Construction Industry
Name Student ID no.
Yam Yih Hwan 0305861
Chew Wen Lin 1007C10646
Janice Kong Yin Ying 0308798
Cromwell Augustine Jubili 0306595
Types if company:
Multi-Purpose Holdings Berhad
Address: Multi-Purpose Holdings Berhad (24127-4), 39th Floor, Menara
Multi-Purpose, Capital Square, No.8, Jalan Munshi Abdullah, 50100
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Outdoor Multipurpose Open Hall
• Surrounding Home Theater System
• Rock Climbing
• Performance Stage
• Avenue: Behind Taylor’s Lakeside University
Multipurpose Hall. (In between Block A and B,
• Market Price: RM150, 000
• Size: 30m x 15m (approximately 450m²)
• Indoor Multipurpose Hall
• Music Hall
• Open Space Corridor
Multipurpose Stage :
o Surrounding theatre system.
o 70-inch LCD Television.
o Rooftop covered by silicon glass.
o A switch that allow to pull out the rock climbing from the ground.
o Starphire glass, which provide clearer view.
o Installed with water filter tank.
o Requires Aquascape.
o Nature style, Dutch style, Jungle style, Reef style.
o Aquatic animal.
o Able to contain a large amount of people.
o Seats for 200 people.
o With comfortable cushion on each seats.
- Aquarium (RM30,000)
- Surrounding Home Theater
- Rock Climbing (RM20,000)
- Land Price (RM150,000)
- Workers Pay (RM20,000)
- Seats (RM5,000)
Duration given :
8 months (duration)
April 2012 till December 2012
• Government (if possible)
• Tourist (if possible)
• A place where students can release their stress and
• A place where students can show their talents.
• A place for students to relax and enjoy.
• A place for students to exercise.
• Improve the school’s facilities.
• Make a difference compare to other campus.
• To turn something useful out
• To gain trust and confident from
parents for their child study
• To promote more student to
enroll into Taylor University.
• School site
• Unused space
• Eye capturing site
• Big space
• Beside a hallway
• Students might not able notice that
place because it is not used often
• Hot weather
• Might get wet if rain
• Make signboard to introduce this new area.
• A glass roof to block out the rain but enable some
sunlight to pass through.
• Install some cooling system around the area.
• Recreation Place
• Air Pollution
• Sound Pollution
• Water Pollution
• As a conclusion, the vacant lot has the potential to be
developed into outdoor multipurpose hall. The land has
the strategic location because of it big space which
located beside a hallway that can catch attention from
• Besides that, this project can bring benefits to Taylor’s
University Lakeside Campus by turning an unused space
into an outdoor multipurpose hall. For example, become
the landmark for the university and raise the economy.
Therefore, we have decided to start the project as soon