Innovative methods for increasing effectiveness
of teaching English of 55+ learners - InMETE 55+
Key Action 2 – Strategic Partnerships
Stowarzyszenie Akademia Pełni Życia / The Fullness-of-Life Academy Association
ul. Rzeźnicza 2a, 31-540 Kraków, POLAND
Phone: +48 12 294-81-35, e-mail: email@example.com; www.apz.org.pl
SUMMARY OF EVALUATIONS OF THE FOURTH INTERNATIONAL MEETING
7 people took part in the fourth international meeting and all of them filled in the evaluation
sheets at the end of the meeting.
For all participants:
- the aims of the meeting and agenda were clear;
- the meeting was well-conducted;
- the responsibility for various tasks was distributed fairly in the meeting;
- in the meeting all of the partners contributed usefully to the discussion and planning.
After the meeting everybody was sure that they knew what we have to do in the next phase of the
project and in their organizations they can meet the deadlines for Project activities agreed in the
meeting. One person asked about more information about financial issues.
The main hopes and expectations for the Szeged meeting which
a. in 100% met:
- to define tasks and deadlines;
- to define the procedure to test the outputs;
- report and dissemination tasks;
- distribution of duties for the remaining phase of the project between the countries;
- clarifying what has been done so far and what has to be done;
- to get information on O2 steps to follow;
- to decide deadlines;
- to check if everything is going well
- plan next steps;
- showing progress;
- tasks for the next phase;
- agreeing on unclear points concerning O2 and O3;
- to comment on the development of the outputs;
- to learn about future steps in the project;
- to have new ideas about dissemination;
- to see again beautiful Szeged with its lovely coordinators and learners;
- to dance with Janos and Adrienne;
b. in 90% met:
- to get information on dissemination;
- to make our organizations duties clear.
The most useful parts of the Szeged meeting were: discussions about output production with
sharing the tasks for next months, Mobility tool presentation and funny videos presentation –
which gave an inspiration for future work with seniors. The presentation about dissemination of
one person was the least useful because it took lots of time compared to the information gained.
There wasn’t any part of the meeting which was assessed as unnecessary. One person suggested
that next time we should dance more, and also there was an idea that we can have kind of short
content-related workshops during the international meeting.
General conclusion: the meeting was very well-prepared and everyone enjoyed taking part in it.
The atmosphere was great, discussions ran smoothly, everybody gave their contribution to the
discussions. The responsibilities were distributed in a fair way.