HR Policies at Coca cola
•Coca-Cola was founded in May 1886 by Dr.
•Coca-Cola was first sold to the public in
Atlanta at Jacob’s Pharmacy.
•Only 9 servings of the soft drink were sold
•Special training is given to employees, New
employees also are placed with old ones to learn
work and the values prevalent in the company.
•Two cups tea are free for every employee daily
this represents the hospitable nature of the
company, This factor keeps the employees
motivated as they are taken well care this fact is
clear by the physical actions took by the
•The company working environment is really a
good blend of Asian and western values.
•Coca-cola is providing smart wages to its employees , which
are competitive and really satisfactory .With wages lot of
facilities and amenities are provided according to the policy.
• Structure of wages can be described as:
• Blue collar workers are offered wages along with commission
salesman are offered wages plus commission pursuing certain
• White collar workers who are the officers and the executives
draw a handsome amount salary with incentives.
• All over the world they are involved in innovative
programs that give hard-working, knowledge-
hungry students books, supplies, places to study
Staffing and training
Coca-cola international has different leaves
structures in different regions and countries of the
world where they have their company
Designation Allowed leaves
supervisor 26 leaves per annum
supervisor 26 leaves per annum
Below supervisor 24 leaves per
• 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (all departments other then
•4 p.m. to 12 p.m. (Technical department)
• Treatments are provided to
employees as per their designations.
• The medical facilities are also
provided to supervisors as well as the
officers in the Company.
Creating a system of mentoring
programs that include,
Mentoring self-study tools.
• Coca-Cola North America and The Minute Maid
Company have one-on-one mentoring programs
designed to foster professional growth and
• These programs promote trusting relationships
for networking, coaching, career counseling and
Job description and job analysis in which they get
the information about
Employees work activities
Job analysis and designinG
• Coca cola HR department involves in
company strategic planning and they also make
sufficient planning for hiring new employees in
• They forecast for the expected employees
needs in the organization. They forecast of
employees on the change technology and
increasing in productivity.
Planning and Forecasting
• First of all HR Department give ads in
news papers, company website, institutions
etc. Then application form, from candidates
with required documents and CV is asked for
and then analyzed.
• Recruitment is both-Internal recruitment
Recruitment process at coca cola.
• After recruiting the fresh employee ,they are
trained for three months and also pay them
salaries after three months they become part of
• Coca Cola also give training to existing
employee depending upon the condition
for example if new technology is introduced
first of all ,full training is given about new
technology then they are allowed to start their
TRAINING POLICIES OF COCA COLA
Coca cola performance appraisal is on
the annual basis. Hr manger says “we
appraise our employee on
• Open door policies is the best policy for the
• Protect the employees and ensure public safety
extending throughout the organization.
• Integrated approach of innovation for the
safety of employees at all operation levels.
• Establish mechanisms to communicate
effectively with the employee’s consumers and
government on the safety performance