Be the first to like this
There are a growing number of social enterprise accelerators, pre-accelerators, and startup bootcamps - and there is increasing competition to get into them all.
In this webinar for scale-ready social enterprises, we will get to hear from social enterprise leaders, as well as directly from accelerator directors to help you decide on which accelerators are best for your organization, and how to make your application standout!
This will be most useful for social enterprises already in operation and in the early stages of scaling.
Our speakers include:
1. Rachel Crawford, Innovation Manager, Village Capital
3. Brent Ruth, Global Partnerships Manager, Entrepreneurship Database Program
2. Brian Bell, Director of Programs, Agora Partnerships
4. Anna Phillips, Director of Strategic Partnerships, MovingWorlds.org
5. Luni Libes, Founder and Director, Fledge