1. Get feedback (and use it!)“It is a great learning medium and very useful to be kept aware of these issues in our day-to-day working environment.”“I found it turgid and verbose. Its repetitive, overlong and unnecessarily complex.”“It was too long, I would have rather spent the time doing my work.”“Too long to complete especially if you read all sections before completing.”“I feel more empowered within my daily working life; Thank you.”
2. Less reading, more interactionQuestion 1: Who created the character‘Superman’?Jerry Siegel & Joe ShusterBob Kane & Bill FingerStan Lee & Steve DitkoChristopher Nolan & David Goyer
2. Less reading, more interactionQuestion 2: Superman comics are published bywhich company?Marvel ComicsImage ComicsDC ComicsDark Horse Comics
2. Less reading, more interactionQuestion 3: in what year did Superman firstappear in Action Comics #1?1924193019381944
2. Less reading, more interactionSuperman is a fictional character, a comic book superhero whoappears in comic books published by DC Comics. He is widelyconsidered to be an American cultural icon. Created by Americanwriter Jerry Siegel and Canadian-born American artist Joe Shuster in1932 while both were living in Cleveland, Ohio, and sold to DetectiveComics, Inc. (later DC Comics) in 1938, the character first appeared inAction Comics #1 (June 1938) and subsequently appeared in variousradio serials, television programs, films, newspaper strips, and videogames. With the success of his adventures, Superman helped to createthe superhero genre and establish its primacy within the Americancomic book.
3. Use non work-related content (also known as fun modules)A great way to attract new learners, whether in working hours or at lunchtime!
5. Don’t take your foot off the pedalTake every opportunity to advertise your DLE: Staff newsletters Team briefings Intranet news items Email reminders Events such as Adult Learners’ Week …and any other ways you can think of!