Just for Sports
1. Karthik K (081)
2. Prashanth G (139)
3. Muralidharen R(108)
4. Raja R S (149)
We are a sports management company.
What we do?
1. Sports Event Management
2. Sports Consulting
3. Sponsorship and Talent development
Metropolitan cities where we have well
established corporates, colleges and where
peopleare ready to invest in sports
1. New Delhi
Pricing (Rough estimates)
1. For organizing sporting events within
the Corporate- Rs15 Lakhs
2. For organizing inter corporate events
across the country on our own- Only
entry fees for participants- Funds will
be made available through outside
sponsorship as well.
3. For organizing sports events for
organizations to help them market
their products- Pricing would depend
on the type of sporting event organized
• For providing sport managers to sports
professionals- Pricing would depend on the
professionalism of the sportsman (could vary
from Rs1 lakh to Rs20 lakhs per annum.
• For providing sports consulting advice and
personal counseling and settings up things to
meet your demands-Rs500-Rs1000 per
• Starting by organizing sports events by collecting
entry fees from participants and introducing our
• Approaching organizations personally and trying
to win contracts to organize their sporting events.
• To advertise through media regarding the sports
• To sponsor young talented sports players where
they would be representing our company in the
SCOPE OF THE PRODUCT
• India is growing in the field of sports- this can be justified by the
increase in the number of Olympic medals.
• Sports is transforming itself from being just a sport to a much more
technical and management oriented concept.
• The concept of Sports Management has already made big strides in
many places across the globe like Football in Europe, Basketball in
U.S and Cricket in India.
• Sports professionals are looking to improve their performances by
looking out to sports managers.
• There are a lot of other sports in India other than Cricket which are
looking to perform and which require sports managers.
• Corporates and organizations feel that their products can be
marketed through the medium of sports which is genuinely liked by