Each year magazines and pundits suggest that the role of the CIO is changing. In a time where we have seen vendor consolidation, the pace of new technologies slow and business growth stagnate - does the CIO role really need to change again? Why does it feel as though IT still has trouble keeping up with demand? What can we learn from history to help us cope with the increasingly technical demands of our employees, customers and marketplaces?
Objectives of this presentation:
* How to stay ahead of your customer
* How to stay relevant to your business
* How to build a forward-thinking, solution-oriented culture in IT
* How to manage costs and still be innovative
* How to mitigate risk and make safe technology bets
* How to be the victor and not the victim