We are proud to announce a downloadable PDF version of our popular list of the Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2010. Is your favorite innovation author or blogger on the list? If not, please encourage them to join the Innovation Excellence community and then 'Add Content' from the site's main menu.
After a week of torrid voting and much passionate support, along with a lot of gut-wrenching consideration and jostling, I am proud to announce your Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2010:1. Mitch Ditkoff Mitch Ditkoff is the Co-Founder and President of Idea Champions and the author of “Awake at the Wheel”, as well as the very popular Heart of Innovation blog. .2. Jeffrey Phillips Jeffrey Phillips is a senior leader at OVO Innovation. OVO works with large distributed organizations to build innovation teams, processes and capabilities. Jeffrey is the author of “Make us more Innovative”, and innovateonpurpose.blogspot.com.3. Idris Mootee Idris Mootee is the CEO of idea couture, a strategic innovation and experience design firm. He is the author of four books, tens of published articles, and a frequent speaker at business conferences and executive retreats.4. Rich Bendis Rich Bendis currently serves as the founding President and CEO of Innovation America (IA), a Global not for profit, private/public partnership focused on accelerating the growth of the entrepreneurial innovation economy in America. IA has a fivefold mission:5. Scott Anthony Scott Anthony is the Managing Director of Innosight Ventures. He previously was the President of Innosight’s consulting arm, and is the author of The Silver Lining. Scott is a regular contributor to Harvard Business Online and serves as the editorial director of Strategy & Innovation.
6. Rowan Gibson Rowan Gibson is widely recognized as one of the world’s leading experts on enterprise innovation. He is co-author of the bestseller “Innovation to the Core” and a much in-demand public speaker around the globe. On Twitter he is @RowanGibson.7. James Todhunter James Todhunter, a seasoned innovator and inventor, works on the front line of innovation and has over 30 years of experience in software technology and management. He is the Chief Technology Officer for Invention Machine Corporation and his blog is Innovating to Win.8. Stephen Shapiro Stephen Shapiro is the author of three books, a popular innovation speaker, and is the Chief Innovation Evangelist for Innocentive, the leader in Open Innovation. THE HUMAN FACTOR, INC.Holly is CEO of THE HUMAN FACTOR, Inc., and helps business leaders and their companies achieve excellence by creating clarity onwhat winning looks like and determining how to get there with the resources and energy of the organization aligned and focused.An experienced business leader and behavioral scientist, Holly has a rare combination of extensive academic training and in-the-trenches experience working in and leading organizations. Her post graduate work in neurophysiology enables her to help othersvisit and play with their brains more effectively. She was previously President of The Ken Blanchard Company and LumMed, Inc.Holly’s clients include Microsoft, Hilton Worldwide, Edwards LifeSciences, SKLZ, and Google as well as numerous small and midsizedbusinesses.Holly’s top selling book, More Than a Minute: How to be an Effective Leader & Manager in Today’s Changing World(available in 9 languages globally) goes beyond the theory of leading and managing by providing practical, action-orientedinformation. Her newest book, Using Your Brain…to win in today’s hyper-paced world, will be released soon. Downloadcomplimentary tools and resources at MoreThanaMinute.comJoin the conversation with Holly on Innovation Excellence or at Forbes.com and play with your brain! Reach out to her directly firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Hutch Carpenter Hutch Carpenter is the Vice President of Product at Spigit. Spigit integrates social collaboration tools into a SaaS enterprise idea management platform used by global Fortune 2000 firms to drive innovation.10. Kamal Hassan Kamal Hassan is President and CEO of Innovation 360 Institute, and is responsible for leading the company’s global operations and customer acquisition. .11. Paul Sloane Paul Sloane writes, speaks and leads workshops on creativity, innovation and leadership. He is the author of The Innovative Leader published by Kogan-Page. .12. Mike Brown Mike Brown is an award-winning innovator in strategy, communications, and experience marketing. He authors the BrainzoomingTM blog, and serves as the company’s chief Catalyst. He wrote the ebook “Taking the NO Out of InNOvation” and is a frequent keynote presenter.13. Peter Bergman Semi-vegetarian and an inquisitive thinker full of “wacky” ideas. Has a burning interest in Innovation Science, Creativity, Entrepreneurship and Business Intelligence. He writes at EinsteinDiva on innovation and creativity.
14. Tim Kastelle Tim Kastelle is a Lecturer in Innovation Management in the University of Queensland Business School. He blogs about innovation at the Innovation Leadership Network. .15. Saul Kaplan Saul Kaplan is the Founder and Chief Catalyst of the Business Innovation Factory (BIF). Saul shares innovation musings on his blog at It’s Saul Connected and on Twitter at @skap5.16. Robert F Brands Robert Brands is the founder of InnovationCoach.com, and the author of “Robert’s Rules of Innovation: A 10-Step Program for Corporate Survival”, with Martin Kleinman – published March 2010 by Wiley (www.robertsrulesofinnovation.com).17. Holly G Green Holly is the CEO of THE HUMAN FACTOR, Inc. (www.TheHumanFactor.biz) and is a highly sought after and acclaimed speaker, business consultant, and author. Her unique approach to creating strategic agility, helping others go slow to go fast, will change your thinking.18. Stefan Lindegaard Stefan Lindegaard is a speaker, network facilitator and strategic advisor who focus on the topics of open innovation, intrapreneurship and how to identify and develop the people who drive innovation. 19.19. Boris Pluskowski Boris Pluskowski is the Founder of The Complete Innovator where he regularly shares new ideas and best practices on how big companies can harness Innovation, Collaboration and Social Media to drive new sources of value throughout the enterprise.
FEATURED BLOGGER 20. Braden Kelley Braden Kelley is an experienced innovation speaker and trainer, pull marketing strategist, and social business architect. He is the author of Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire and has been advising companies on how to increase their revenue and cut their costs since 1996. Braden writes frequently on the topic of continuous innovation and works with clients to create innovative strategies, effective customer marketing, organizational change, and improved organizational performance. He has maximized profits for companies while living and working in England, Germany, and the United States. Braden earned his MBA from top-rated London Business School. He is @innovate on Twitter.21. Phil McKinney Phil is a highly sought out speaker on creativity and innovation and its impact on business, industries, economies and society. The San Jose Mercury News dubbed him the “chief seer“. CIO Insight named his Killer Innovations podcast as a “must listen”.22. Mike Myatt Mike Myatt, is a Top CEO Coach, author of “Leadership Matters…The CEO Survival Manual“, and Managing Director of N2Growth.23. Drew Boyd Drew Boyd is Assistant Professor of Marketing and Innovation at the University of Cincinnati and Executive Director of the MS-Marketing program. Follow him at www.innovationinpractice.com and at http://twitter.com/drewboyd24. Venessa Miemis Venessa Miemis is a Media Studies graduate student at the New School in NYC, exploring what happens at the intersection of technology, culture, and communication. Connect with her at www.emergentbydesign.com and on Twitter @venessamiemis.
25. Jorge Barba Jorge Barba calls himself an Innovation Insurgent and is fascinated by invention, creation, imagination and the power of the mind that drives all human achievement. His blog is called game-changer and his intention is to explore these passions and hopefully contribute some lasting value to the world.26. Rocco Tarasi Rocco Tarasi was an accountant, investment banker, and CFO before becoming a technology entrepreneur. He writes about innovation at www.InnovationMinute.com with a focus on “everyday” innovations in business models, sales strategies, products and services.27. Paul Williams Paul Williams is a professional problem solver at Idea Sandbox. He can help you create remarkable ideas to grow your business. You may read more at his website and find him Twittering as @IdeaSandbox.28. Kathie Thomas Kathie Thomas is the Director of Innovation and a senior partner at Fleishman-Hillard. The global Innovation practice group Kathie leads offers proven tools and approaches for helping organizations and teams inject a new level of innovation and productivity into their strategic planning and program development.29. Yann Cramer Yann Cramer is an innovation learner, practitioner, sharer, teacher. He’s lived in France, Belgium and the UK, he’s travelled six continents to create development opportunities with customers or suppliers, and run workshops on R&D and Marketing. He writes on www.innovToday.com and on twitter @innovToday.30. Paul R Williams Paul R. Williams has dedicated his professional development to the study of creativity and innovation in business. He specializes in establishing successful innovation management systems along with teaching the concepts of innovation maturity, organizational creativity and “helping business help itself.” Paul’s blog is called Think For a Change.
31. Caspar Van Rijnbach Caspar van Rijnbach is a specialist in innovation management and partner at TerraForum Consulting in Brazil – www.terraforum.com.br and www.terraforum.ca. Co-author of “Innovation: Breaking Paradigms” and “Management 2.0’’ (in Portuguese).32. Tom Peters Tom Peters is the author of “In Search of Excellence” and twelve other international bestsellers, and a consultant, columnist, seminar lecturer, and more at the Tom Peters Company33. John Steen John Steen is a Lecturer in Innovation Management in the University of Queensland Business School. He blogs about innovation at the Innovation Leadership Network.34. Patrick Lefler Patrick Lefler is the founder of The Spruance Group – a management consultancy that helps growing companies grow faster. He is a former Marine Corps officer; a graduate of both Annapolis and The Wharton School, and has over twenty years of industry expertise.35. Robert Tucker Robert B. Tucker is the President of The Innovation Resource Consulting Group. He is a speaker, seminar leader and an expert in the management of innovation and assisting companies in accelerating ideas to market. .36. Ric Merrifield Ric Merrifield is known at the “Business Scientist” at Microsoft Corporation in Redmond, WA and is the author of “Rethink“. He blogs about ways to rethink through getting out of what he calls “the ‘how’ trap”.
.37. Stephanie Susman Stephanie Susman is a senior account executive and certified innovation facilitator in the Innovation practice group at Fleishman- Hillard. Stephanie leads the practice group’s marketing efforts through various media including their blog, What Are We Thinking?, and two Twitter feeds: @FHInnovation and @ssusman.38. Steve Todd Steve Todd is a high-tech inventor and author of the book “Innovate With Influence“. An EMC Intrapreneur with over 150 patent applications and billions in product revenue, he writes about innovation on his personal blog, the Information Playground.39. Kaci Hampton Kaci Hampton is a graphic designer and photographer living in Austin, Texas. She writes about creativity and innovation on her blog Kaci Hampton on Creativity.40. John Kapeleris John Kapeleris blogs his thoughts on life, innovation and personal development. His blog covers a number of topics on personal development, continuous learning and the characteristics of successful people through his personal experiences and knowledge. Don’t miss an article (5,000+) – Subscribe to our RSS feed and join our Innovation Excellence group!
.Are you an innovation practitioner, academic, or enthusiast?Innovation Excellence is the online home of the global innovation community, building upon a rapidly-growing network with thousands ofmembers from over 175 countries – thought leaders, executives, practitioners, consultants, vendors, and academia representing all sectors andindustries. Our mission is to broadly enhance innovation by providing a forum for connection and conversation across this community –assembling an ever-growing arsenal of resources, best practices and proven answers for achieving innovation excellence.Come join the community at http://innovationexcellence.com/community/communityAre you looking to connect with the global innovation community?Innovation Excellence is THE opportunity to make a direct connection with the global innovation community.Our members: attend innovation conferences buy innovation software and apps hire innovation consultants book innovation leadership courses order innovation books engage innovation speakers and training require other innovation servicesWhere else can you engage with over 100,000 unique monthly visitors frommore than 175 countries who have a passionate interest in your innovationofferings for as little as $100 per week?For more information on advertising please email us or visit:http://www.innovationexcellence.com/advertise