“The education system cannot clearly answer the question:
How will the 21st Century Schools look like?”
the need for change
Traditional Classroom 21st Century Classroom
Learning is the constant
Time is the variable
• Promotion based on performance
• To understand
• Controlled chaos
• Driven by a shared vision
• Student boards
• Students are navigators
• 100% student engagement
• Global curriculum
• Self, peers, business leaders, and
teachers judge students’ work
• Teaching with technology
• Classroom decisions are researched
Time is the constant
Learning is the variable
• Promotion based on time
• To Know
• Students sitting in rows
• Driven by textbooks
• Commercial bulletin boards
• Teacher-controlled class
• 10% student engagement
• Teacher is the judge
• Term end Examinations
• Teaching of technology
• Classroom decisions are experienced
school leaders ask….
“How can we make learning more
accessible and relevant, engage the
natural desire of students to learn, and
prepare them for a successful future?
And how can CREEP India help us to
accomplish these goals?"
CREEP India’s response…Partners in Teaching- Learning Process….
a program that empowers school/college teachers to lead through
innovative teaching practices as well as drive system-level changes
in their own environment.
…the paradigm shift in the educational
system need assistance to reduce
the widening gap
CREEP India: an introduction
• “Centre for Research & Enhancement of Educational
Practices "abbreviated as CREEP India is a registered
nonprofit voluntary organization led by a team of
• The organization came into being on 31st July 2011 with its Head office at
8/322,Heera Nagar, Haldwani, Distt. Nainital, Uttarakhand.
• It believes in its motto “bringing the academic excellence’’ through judicious
planning and rigorous training of the professionals in the field of teaching
• It works with the major stakeholders of education specially teachers and
helps them to enrich with the required knowledge, elevate their teaching
skills and empower them to face the challenges of the 21st century.
our vision & mission
Creep India visualizes bringing excellence in
academics through judicious planning
and rigorous training.
Helping schools and professional
institutes to focus on organizational performance, development and
"Quality is never an accident; it is always
the result of high intention, sincere effort,
intelligent direction and skillful execution;
it represents the wise choice of many
- Willa A. Foster
major domains of action
activities in action
• Training the educators in continuum .
• Cultivate professional skills.
• Share common approach & vision of
• Create learning environment
Helping the students
& Parents to
accommodate to the
needs of change
• Helping individual to make judicious
• Inform about the available options
• Understanding their problems and
helping them to cope.
• Assessing the innate potential
helping schools & individuals
Develop a vision to transform the approach of schooling
Foster 21st century learning and innovative teaching practices.
• As creep is run by the teachers, it realizes the
importance of human resources hence we offer
dynamic teacher training that imparts immediately
applicable information and strategies for teaching.
• Creep is a prominent provider of teachers’ staff
development ,teacher mentoring and coaching.
• Our passion is to help, the teachers’ acquire research
proven strategies so that the students succeed.
• The quality of an education system cannot exceed
the quality of its teachers hence we strongly believe
that quality is a process and not an end.
professional development :teachers
teachers view themselves as the catalyst for change and drivers of the whole
our approach to training
in house training
• Simulation & role play
• Interaction sessions
• Team teaching
• Group activities
• Case studies
• Group tasks
• Adventurous activities
• Leadership development
• Camping and learning
• Situational Experience
educational & vocational
counseling : disha
counseling centre: Disha
• An Initiative under the aegis of creepindia.org. It runs on the doctrines and
principles of creepindia.org.
• It is established to render services to the local community and the schools
• Disha is dedicated to the mental health and vocational guidance of children,
adolescents and adults
• It gives various services, like aptitude
testing, career guidance, psychotherapy,
counseling and so forth.
• The task of the Disha is accomplished through
a team of psychologists and counselors.
• Our aim is to empower the individuals.
• We are committed towards our motto Giving direction to Life
Disha in action
• Verbalization of the problem by the
counselee in detail.
• Stating the impact of the problem .
• Asking the counselee his intentions to correct
• The plan for correction is texted.
• Stating the consequences for not correcting.
• Setting the date for follow-up.
Modus operandi of the counseling
• Need analysis is
• A relationship is
the individual and
is made • Possible solutions are
made on mutually
• Follow up
objectives of Disha
• To Provide for the Realization of Student Potentialities
• To Help the Children with Developing Problems
• To Help the children to make judicious
choices of the available careers.
• To Contribute to the Development of the
• To provide Teachers with Technical Assistance
• To Contribute to the Mutual Adjustment of Students and the School
our latest activity
Registration Experiential LearningInteraction Resource in action
One day workshop on 26 April 2012 organized by CREEP India for private
school Principals on Technology for innovative pedagogy envisioned by Microsoft
One day workshop
our acts of empowerment in
Student Development Faculty Development Admin. Development
partners in learning
benefits for partner schools
Benefitting the partner institutions of learning
Helping the schools in the ambit to improvise
Nurture ‘constructivism in education’
Creep: an initiative with a difference
Resources: An initiative run by a team of educators.
Outreach: We are working in the interiors of the
country and reaching the outreach.
Need Based: We have customized services for the
schools and professional institutes.
Updated: We continuously upgrade our strategies
Research: We keep on carrying research as per the
recent trends and design training modules as per
Reliable partner: Creepindia believes in revamping
the learning strategy by becoming a partner in
board’ for a