Statistics to Consider
•Smart Phones and Mobile Friendly
•Marketing through Content
•Online Video Continues to Grow
•Analytics That Works
Smart Phone and Mobile Friendly
• 71% of smart phone users in the U.S.
search on their mobile device
• 60% of those searches are for
• 4 in 5 people use smart phones to look up
Marketing Through Content
• Blogs give websites 434% more indexed
pages and 97% more indexed links.
• B2B companies that blog generate 67%
more leads per month than those who
Online Video Continues to Grow
• 89 million people in the United States are
going to watch 1.2 billion online videos
• Users sharing video on retail and brand
sites chose Facebook 46 percent of the
time, with email accounting for 40 percent
and Twitter capturing 14 percent of shares.
Analytics that Works
• A Forrester study found that 59% of
marketers surveyed wanted a “better
system for measuring and analyzing the
performance of programs that encompass
• Getting traditional and digital marketing to
work better together remains a major goal
for 77% of marketing departments.
• Start a Blog with Wordpress
• Integrate your social media with Hootsuite
and automate and optimize your posts
• Add QR Codes to all printed material (ads,
business cards, brochures, etc.)
• Link all marketing back to website.
• Have Google Analytics Installed on your