Successfully reported this slideshow.
You’ve unlocked unlimited downloads on SlideShare!
• Tropicana was founded by Anthony.T.Rossy in Bradenton
• Company went public in 1969 & listed on New York stock
• First company to sell bottled orange juice overseas(France
was first) in 1985.
• In 1998 Tropicana was acquired by PepsiCo to make it
leading producer of branded fruit juices.
• Failing to win hearts of loyal
customers through emotion notion.
•Confusion and frustration of
consumers at shopping shelf
• 20% decrease in Sales in 2 months.
• Estimating loss of $ 50 million in revenue.
• Increased sales for Competitors brands-
Minute Maid, Florida’s Natural and private
• Tropicana announced of the return of old
packaging within 2 months.
• Change in product for consumers.
• Understand the visual merchandising in the
retail sector, and how consumer shops.
• Know your Packaging’s strengths and
• Conduct recognizing exercises of the new
product design of the brand before fully
implementing it into the market.