Be the first to like this
This presentation provides an introduction to the Open Research Data Pilot in Horizon 2020. It explains why research data management and open data are important, what the requirements of the open research data pilot are and how OpenAIRE can help you to manage your data, open it up and comply with your funders open research data policy.
- EC guidelines on open research data for H2020 project including the H2020 DMP template http://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/data/ref/h2020/grants_manual/hi/oa_pilot/h2020-hi-oa-data-mgt_en.pdf
- Online DMP tool with a template for H2020 projects https://dmponline.dcc.ac.uk/
- How to comply with the H2020 Open Research data requirements https://www.openaire.eu/how-to-comply-to-h2020-mandates-for-publications-2
- What is a data management plan and how to write one? https://www.openaire.eu/what-isa-data-management-plan-and-how-do-i-create-one
- For further questions and help, contact us at: https://www.openaire.eu/support/helpdesk
- For further information, check: https://www.openaire.eu/