Successfully reported this slideshow.
We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads. You can change your ad preferences anytime.

become-a-consultant-jacobcane

312 views

Published on

  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

become-a-consultant-jacobcane

  1. 1. CAREERS HOW TO BECOME A CONSULTANT JACOB CANE & Co
  2. 2. $</> # * HOW TO BECOME A CONSULTANT What is your focus? Content, Copy & Editing Marketing & Design Programming & Development Management, Accounting & Finance JACOB CANE & Co
  3. 3. HOW TO BECOME A CONSULTANT Freelance vs. Consultant Content, Copy & Editing Marketing & Design As a freelance talent you are limited to your own knowledge and skill. If a client wants something out of your skill set, you refer them out and lose future business. Income is limited by the number of hours you can work and invoice. Harder to bid large projects because customers view you as a person and not a company. Talent and knowledge is limitless If a client wants something out of your skill set, you make a commission. Income is limitless and becomes residual based on future engagements with the client. Bid large projects with ease and support knowing the responsibility will be shared by the team. Programming & Development Management, Accounting & Finance Freelance Consultant # </> $ * JACOB CANE & Co
  4. 4. Freelance vs. Consultant Client Freelance Consultant # </> $ * # </> $ * Only servicing 25% of the clients needs and not receiving fees/commission on the remaining 75%. Our consulting model produces a synergy that allows an agent to benefit from all client activity. Each focus is contained within the firm. JACOB CANE & Co
  5. 5. HOW TO BECOME A CONSULTANT Consulting as a team Operate as one firm, giving each other support and coaching Consultant # </> $ * Consultants adhere to the Standards, Values and Practices of the Firm. Continually work towards building meaningful and lasting relationships with the client. Put the clients’ interest above their own interest and deliver more value than the client expects. Keep client services within the firm and earn commissions for jobs sold and receive work from the other focuses. JACOB CANE & Co
  6. 6. HOW TO BECOME A CONSULTANT Branded as one firm Operate as one firm, giving each other support and coaching Consultant Benifit from the strengh of the firm, created by our combined knowledge and skill sets. Bid large projects with ease and support knowing the responsibility will be shared by the team. Focus on what you enjoy (sales, management, etc) and allow the team to perform the daily support of your clients marketing and consulting needs. JACOB CANE & Co
  7. 7. Business Marketing | Event Promotion | Content Marketing Products & Services | Inbound Marketing Web Development | Mobile & Responsive Brand Creation | Print Media | Digital Entity Formation | Analysis, Strategy & Growth R & D | Management & Training | QuickBooks Give more to your clients Offer the services and expertise of the firm. Consult Design Market 100SERVICES PROVIDED 20 YRS EXPERIENCE JACOB CANE & Co
  8. 8. AMAACTIVE MARKETING ACCOUNT JACOB CANE & Co Any service can be provided within an AMA account. All your Marketing, One source, One price.™ Flexible services Streamlines the marketing process Improves client retention and allows agents to learn about their clients needs. # </> $ * JACOB CANE & Co
  9. 9. 20% Commission on accounts procured and 37% of hours billed on accounts procured or assigned. [Up to $5,000.00 in monthly recurring revenues] [Up to $10,000.00 in monthly recurring revenues] [Up to $15,000.00 in monthly recurring revenues] 25% Commission on accounts procured and 44% of hours billed on accounts procured or assigned. 33% Commission on accounts procured and 50% of hours billed on accounts procured or assigned. Compensation Commission on recurring revenues. Base pay on accounts procured or assigned. Tier 1 Tier 2 Tier 3 100SERVICES PROVIDED 20 YRS EXPERIENCE JACOB CANE & Co
  10. 10. Learn about the firm, increase your product knowledge and brand yourself as a consultant. Build relationships with clients, provide needed services and deliever more then what’s expected. Become a Jacob Cane & Co. Consultant Start a career Sign and return agreement Build client base 765-491-1614 | JACOBCANE.CO 100SERVICES PROVIDED 20 YRS EXPERIENCE JACOB CANE & Co

×