Australia, Austria, China, Czech Rep., Germany,
Hungary, India, Japan, Korea, Norway, Malaysia,
Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom,
ISO/TC 267 confirms/re-confirms the
following liaison officers:
ISO/TC 59/SC 3 – Jozsef Czerny
ISO/TC 176 – Jay Drew
ISO/TC 242 – Casey Martin
ISO/PC 251 – Stephen Ballesty
CEN/TC 348 – Olav Egil Saeboe
Euro FM – Ondrej Strup
It is an obligation to the liaison
officers to submit a report in due
time before the next meeting.
ISO/TC 267 agrees to change the title of
ISO 18480-2 to
Facilities Management – Guidance on
strategic sourcing and the development of
Track changed for both parts of
new target dates:
DIS (Draft International Standard):
FDIS (Final Draft International
IS International Standard):
ISO/TC 267 Secretary Bernd Borchert gave
an overview of the process and the deadlines ahead:
• The total production time of the standard is extended from 36 to 48 months.
• WG 2 are to send an enquiry-version of the standard during September 2014.
• Enquiry 5 month (November 2014 – April 2015).
• Discussion of the received enquiry comments (June 2015)
• Finalize a Final Draft and decide if formal vote is needed (voluntary according to new
• Incorporation of editorial comments from formal vote (Done by ISO)
• Publish ISO 18480-2 (2016)
Further, he reminded theWG 2 to use the ISO database of terms and definitions
• Használandó kifejezés: “Facilities Management”
• AllTerms and definitions in ISO 18480 -1
• Part 2 specific t&d-s in ISO 18480-2
• Work plan, homework and next meeting Everyone is to send their
input/assignments to the secretary before 30 May.
• It was decided to cancel the planned May meeting in London and arrange a
meeting on 11+12 September instead.
• Actions: Secretary to confirm the place for the 11+12 September meeting.
Convenor and secretary to make an updated version of the standard in
June/July as basis for the September meeting. Convenor and secretary to
align clause 3Terms and definitions with ISO 18480-1.