Accessibility testing is an all too often forgotten part of test automation, typically left for the manual test team. Well now we can go back to our managers with some really great initiatives on how to save them time/money by automating these tests as well.
Focusing on it will not only help those with disabilities who use the application you're testing, but optimizing for accessibility will also make automated testing so much easier to accomplish and maintain for your app.
Test Automation and Selenium expert Manoj Kumar takes this in-depth look at accessibility testing, covering the essentials, including:
• What is Accessibility testing
• The Accessibility standards
• Different tools available to automate Accessibility testing
• How to automate Accessibility testing, and what resources are needed
• How to implement an effective Accessibility strategy within your organization