1. Rethinking Business:How to learn from unexpectedsourcesDr. Karin JironetIn Claritas
2. Who are you?
3. You are many things…
4. The Persona
5. The PersonaThe Persona is a complicated system ofrelations between the individualconsciousness and society, fittinglyenough a kind of mask, designed on theone hand to make a definite impressionupon others, and, on the other, to concealthe true nature of the individual.(C. G. Jung, Collected Works, 7: 305)
6. The Shadow
7. The ShadowThere is no light without shadow and nopsychic wholeness without imperfection.To round itself out, life calls not forperfection but for completeness; and forthis the “thorn in the flesh” is needed, thesuffering of defects without which there isno progress and no ascent.(C. G. Jung, Collected Works 7: 314)
8. IndividuationIndividuation means becoming a single,homogenous being, and, in so far as“individuality” embraces our innermost,last, and incomparable uniqueness, it alsoimplies becoming ones own self. We couldtherefore translate individuation as“coming to selfhood” or “self realization”.(C. G. Jung, Collected Works, 7: 266)
9. IndividuationReality is not always probable, or likely.–J. L. Borges
10. Self AwarenessSin and virtue, shadow and persona, redand blue – they all represent two sides ofthe same coin. What lies behind each pairof opposites is a fundamental energy orquality of relating. It is the way you moveinto contact with another person or anobject, something outside of yourself.Whatever attitude you hold, it is ultimatelygoverned by your relationship to yourself.