2012 - A list of predictions There are many end of the world 2012 predictions. We will just identify a few.
1. ALIENS FROM OUTER SPACE Stories of abductions and sightings come from all kinds of people it's hard to believe they are making it up. The question is, if real, are these aliens from another planet or beings from another dimension?
2. The biblical PROPHECIES OF ARMAGEDDON
2. The biblical PROPHECIES OF ARMAGEDDON - we have already had two world wars, will the world end with the ultimate war between good and evil in the year 2012? This idea is different to other 2012 predictions as it involves biblical prophecies. Biblical prophecies have been right before. Before Armageddon comes however (and December 21 2012 is not predicted in the Bible as "Armageddon Day"), biblical prophecies speak of a great time of GREAT TRIBULATION on the earth. Having said that, the Bible not only prophecies about a battle of Armageddon on earth but also increased earthquakes, floods, famine, disease, wars and rumours of wars.
3. Stories surfacing about SCIENTIFIC EXPERIMENTS
3. Stories surfacing about SCIENTIFIC EXPERIMENTS Will the earth be blown up by a mad scientist? Apparently there is an experiment on a very large scale planned for the year 2012. Could this bring about an end of the world 2012 doomsday?
Will the earth be blown up by a mad scientist? In a long very tunnel, particle physicists plan to collide electrons and positrons (the opposite of electrons). The tunnel may be up to 50km long and they will use energies of up to a trillion electron volts. This will hurl these particles at close to the speed of light. No one knows what will happen if antimatter is created. Could it destroy a delicate balance in the universe?
Large Electron–Positron Collider The former LEP tunnel at CERN being filled with magnets for the LHC
The Large Electron–Positron Collider (LEP) was one of the largest particle accelerators ever constructed. It was built at CERN, a multi-national centre for research in nuclear and particle physics near Geneva, Switzerland. LEP was a circular collider with a circumference of 27 built in a tunnel straddling the border of Switzerland and France. It was used from 1989 until 2000. To date, LEP is the most powerful accelerator of leptons ever built.
4.MAYAN CALENDAR 2012 Mayan Calendar runs out on December 21 2012 and it has been suggested that they knew something we don't.
5.PandemicDISEASE A pandemic (from Greekπᾶνpan "all" + δῆμοςdemos "people") is an epidemic of infectious disease that is spreading through human populations across a large region; for instance multiple continents, or even worldwide. Throughout history there have been a number of pandemics, such as smallpox and tuberculosis. More recent pandemics include the HIV pandemic and the H1n1 pandemic.
6. Solar flare A solar flare is a sudden brightening observed over the Sun surface or the solar limb, which is interpreted as a large energy release of up to 6 × 1025joules of energy(about a sixth of the total energy output of the Sun each second). The flare ejects clouds of electrons, ions, and atoms through the corona into space. These clouds typically reach the earth a day or two after the event. The term is also used to refer to similar phenomena in other stars, where the term stellar flare applies.
1. X-class solar flares - major events: can trigger planet-wide radio blackouts and long-lasting radiation storms. 2. M-class solar flares - medium events: can cause brief radio blackouts that affect Earth's polar regions. 3. C-class solar flares - small events: these have hardly any noticeable effects on Earth. TYPES OF FLARES
Biological warfare (BW) Biological warfare (BW) — also known as germ warfare — is the deliberate use of disease-causing biological agents such as bacteria, viruses, fungi, or biological toxins, to kill or incapacitate humans, animals or plants as an act of war. Biological weapons (often termed "bio-weapons" or "bio-agents") are living organisms or replicating entities (viruses) that reproduce or replicate within their host victims. Entomological (insect) warfare is also considered a type of BW.
GIANT METEOR OR ASTEROID.
GIANT METEOR OR ASTEROID. . The biggest threat NASA have identified is an asteroid named Apophis. However it is not coming on an end of the world December 21 2012 doomsday and is currently on a Level 0 on the Torino Scale. It will pass close in 2029 with a probability for impact on April 13, 2036 calculated at 1 in 45,000. Asteroid threats still remain.
Nibiru - Planet X
Lets look at Planet X
Countries having nuclear weapons
Top ten nuclear bombs
10.YOKE Operation Sandstone was the third American series of nuclear weapon tests. It was conducted in 19Information Information Country United States Test site Pacific Proving Grounds Period April - May 1948 Number of tests 3 Test type Atmospheric tests Device type Fission Max. yield 49 kt
9. Fat Man "Fat Man" is the codename for the atomic bomb that was detonated over Nagasaki, Japan, by the United States on August 9, 1945. It was the second of the only two nuclear weapons to be used in warfare to date (the other being "Little Boy"), and its detonation caused the third man-made nuclear explosion
8. Upshot-Knothole Grable Upshot-Knothole Grable was a nuclear weapons test conducted by the United States as part of Operation Upshot-Knothole. The codename Grable was chosen because the letter Grable is phonetic for, G, stands for "gun", since the warhead was a gun-type fission weapon. It was in the form of a shell, or artillery-fired atomic projectile (AFAP), the first of its kind.
7.Little Boy "Little Boy" was the codename of the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima on August 6, 1945 by the Boeing B-29 SuperfortressEnola Gay, piloted by ColonelPaul Tibbets of the 393rd Bombardment Squadron, Heavy, of the United States Army Air Forces. It was the first atomic bomb to be used as a weapon. The second, the "Fat Man", was dropped three days later on Nagasaki.
6. BAKEROperation Crossroads
5. Trinity (nuclear test) The Trinity explosion, 0.016 seconds after detonation. The fireball is about 600 feet (200 m) wide.
4.Ivy Mike Ivy Mike was the codename given to the first United Statesnuclear test of a fusion device, in which a major part of the explosive yield came from nuclear fusion.
3. CHEROKEEOperation Redwing
2. CASTLE BRAVO Castle Bravo was the code name given to the first U.S. test of a dry fuel thermonuclearhydrogen bomb device, detonated on March 1, 1954 at Bikini Atoll, Marshall Islands, as the first test of Operation Castle. Castle Bravo was the most powerful nuclear device ever detonated by the United States, with a yield of 15 megatons.
1.Tsar BombaKING OF BOMBS Tsar Bomba (Russian: Царь-бомба) is the nickname for the AN602 hydrogen bomb, the most powerful nuclear weapon ever detonated Developed by the Soviet Union, the bomb was originally designed to have a yield of about 100 megatons of TNT (420 PJ); however, the bomb yield was reduced to 50 megatons