The state of social computing with SharePoint has undergone significant change - and it's not done yet! In the past few months alone, Microsoft has acquired Yammer's cloud-based social software and the SharePoint 2013 beta has gone public with improved social features.
Join us as we take a look at how this space has shifted in the last year and discuss related topics, including:
- SharePoint 2013's social features
- Where Microsoft and its partners might be going
- How you can manage the change to come out ahead for your organization
- Understand where you fall on SharePoint's social spectrum
- Learn some things about where you might be going
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.