1. Concept Joint Stock Company“International Platform “G-Global” Bringing the world together Astana 2012
2. REGIONAL AND GLOBAL ISSUES Effective management and development of governments andgovernment support Effective management and development of science and research Effective involvement of businesses, NGOs, media, public, unions andetc. Effective involvement of populations, effective education and training Building links between regions: Europe – Central Asia, Europe –Kazakhstan and etc. Science: links, infrastructure, funding, commercialization and etc. Economy: world currency, social security and etc. Integration and barriers: WTO, Customs Union Food Security: climate change, agriculture Energy: investment in oil&gas, nuclear, alternative energy sources Ecology: climate, human activity, chemicals, autos Legal and human rights: local laws, rights, courts and other topics
3. BRINGING THE WORLD TOGETHER
4. Genesis -Late last year, I proposed to test the new forumwithin the Astana economic forum, which we called G-GLOBAL. This idea was widely supported by politicians,experts and business circles of the world community. Nursultan Nazarbayev, President of Kazakhstan - The world is global, so the idea of the G-globalsimple and complex at the same time. G-8 was not enough. Itwas incomplete. G-20 - is a good idea, and the G-global - thatis what we need now. We need some force, it is the tendencyof new age. Romano Prodi, ex-Prime Minister of Italy 4
5. Mission providing research, building and developing recommendations andprograms on current demanding issues and trends of economies and theglobal community through the involvement of a wide range ofrepresentatives from government, public, non-government, information andbusinesses sectors. Note: JSC «International Platform «G-GLOBAL» (IPG)- is going to be the company which will unite the international community for the implementation and delivery of services in research, prediction of future scenarios, development programs, ranking of central and local governments around the world, and providing research and activities for the development of the global economy. 5
6. GOALS Increasing the efficiency of the international community through theuniform and equitable rules of dialogue between economies, cultures andnations Creating the conditions for a meaningful comprehensive dialogue,developing practical recommendations and programs Providing activities and studies on the socio-economic, energy,environmental, food security, legal, human rights, communication,international and other demanding issues of the global community Promoting global community with new methods of public involvement,analysis and forecasts as well as rating and performance evaluations. Organizaton of international events for clients worldwide IPG will operate the largest platform for dialogue on international interaction in the format of G-Global via the Internet and on site 6
7. TASKS- Building and strengthening close cooperation with governments, internationalorganizations, leading media, NGOs and businesses;- Consolidation of the international community on G-GLOBAL platform’s format discussions,debates, interviews, videos and online conferences and other forms of dialogue;- Organisation of the international and regional forums, conferences, summits andworkshops;-Identifing, promoting and supporting developing regions and countries through socialsurveys, recommendations and programs;-Providing a supportive environment and expert teams for research, developingrecommendations, development programs and initiatives, standards and regulations,involving leaders of countries, governments, international organizations, NGOs, the mediaand businesses;- Building models, forecasts and scenarios for the future global community;- Creating systems for statistical analysis, forecasts and fair ratings of countries, globalinstitutions, companies and organizations;- Organizing open dialogue to avoiding the critical, crisis, conflict and/or war situations, andmaintaining peace and stability in society, achieving high level of harmony between nationsand religious groups, to ensure dynamic and sustainable economic growth, etc.;- Creation of new systems and departments to effectively address the new challenges andproblems of international importance;- The organization of a dialogue between experts through TV formats in the world media;- Other tasks.
8. SERVICESPotential Organizations ServicesGovernment of Kazakhstan State order for:(as a shareholder) - Research on global economic issues; - Economic models; - Programs of economic development: industry, national holdings and companies; - Forecusts; - Surveys; - Independent ratings; - Astana Economic Forum; Free services: - Access to databases; - Materials of G-Global; - Consulting; - Newsletters, press releases.Governments - Research; - Economic models; - Programs of economic development: industries, companies;Businesses, NGOs, - Forecusts;Universities, Institutions, - SurveysMedia and etc. -Independent ratings;Associations, SMB - Access to databases; - Materials of G-Global; - Consulting;Legal entities and individuals - Newsletters, press releases.
9. MANAGEMENT STRUCTURE
10. ORGANIZATION STRUCTURE
11. INTERACTION STRUCTURE
12. SHAREHOLDERS potential confirming GOVERNMENTS GOVERNMENT OF KAZAKHSTAN 367,5 mln. tenge INTERNATIONAL JSC ORGANIZATIONS Eurasian Economic “International Club of Scientists Platform Association “G-Global” BUSINESSES, 337,5 mln. tenge BANKS, NGOs, Media Astana Club of Nobel Laureates 45 mln. tenge Universities and InstitutesPresent Charter Capital: Planned to attract: 750 mln tenge 750-1000 mln tenge (5 mln USD dollars) (5-7 mln USD dollars)
13. ANNUAL EXPECTED COSTS* 2013 2014 2015Personal 40 65 79Salary Fund 176 505 600 286 821 600 348 598 560Travel Expenses 11 400 000 20 400 000 28 800 000Development of G-Global Platform 45 996 957 3 449 368 3 449 368Analytics 5 920 000 5 920 000 5 920 000Communication 45 640 800 45 640 800 45 640 800Motivation and development 13 200 000 16 200 000 16 200 000Office Rent 5 000 000 5 000 000 5 000 000Transport 12 473 300 11 566 600 5 783 300Work place 12 299 600 7 687 250 4 612 350Procurement 21 157 322 21 157 322 21 157 322Risk costs 5 000 000 5 000 000 5 000 000TOTAL (tenge) 354 593 579 428 842 940 490 516 700 *Costs for international events are not included *Incentive packages are not included *ICT costs and corporate web-site development are not included
15. WELCOME TO JOIN AS SHAREHOLDERS - Governments of OSCE, SCO, CICA, CIS - European Union and its institutions - EIB, EBRD and others - Government of Ireland - International funds and financial institutions - Research In Motion - International Data Corporation - Qatar Investment Fund - J.P. Morgan Investment Bank - J.P. Morgan Investment Bank - Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group - Mizuho Financial Group - Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group - Intelligence in Science - Korean Development Bank - Nazarbayev University - Cambridge University - Maxim Corporate Finance LLP - CNN international - Khabar - Khazakhstan and others.