1. To provide untold numbers of pilots, people, andbusinesses with the ability to enhance their lives and purpose with the utility and enjoyment of aircraft ownership with a product called an Airshare.
2. “We see a day when, thanks to this bold initiative,there will be unprecedented global access to private aviation so that passions andproductivity are catapulted to new heights as well as the new freedoms it allows.”
3. High access points.High cost of aircraft and sole ownership.High dropout rate for student pilots (80%).Low ownership rate among all pilots (12%).Unfriendly airport environments.
4. 1 ACCESS VIA FLIGHT CENTER 5 2FUNCTIONAL FURNISHED SUPPORT ASSET 4 3 FLIGHT FRACTIONAL TRAINING OWNERSHIP
5. Hybrid Franchise at Local Airports Fun Friendly Supportive Community Pilot “Country Club” Atmosphere Multiple Revenues Streams Facilities for Sensible Training w/Sim Social Events and Fun CelebrationsFlying Club Adjuncts Where Applicable AOPA Membership
6. PiperSport NG3
7. B ristell NG5
8. Flight Design CTLS
9. Tiger AG-5
10. Proven lowest cost ownership method. Professionally managed. Train in YOUR airplane. No hourly rates. No more rental. Generous annual allocation. Reciprocal agreements.
11. “Flight Pro”. No more “CFI”. Streamlined syllabus. Online components. Flight simulator in many locations. iPad compatibility under development. Training included in share price.
12. Ambassadors Flight Pros Aircraft Techs Asset Managers Flight Center Director
13. Own the Passion of Flying!www.aviationaccessproject.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, 256-705-3504