TV 2.0: Socialised & Participatory TV Online
by Gary Hayes, Director StoryLabs & MUVEDesign, ex-Multiplatform Producer/Manager BBC/ABC at StoryLabs & MUVEDesign Australia on Mar 31, 2009
- 10,153 views
A presentation given at a LAMP 'State of Play' Seminar - given on 25 March 2009....
A presentation given at a LAMP 'State of Play' Seminar - given on 25 March 2009.
TV is in major transition. Where are the opportunities across on-demand platforms? Is the old advertising model broken? Will broadband to set top box comfortably co-exist with video on the web?
* Overview of all categories of existing online video services & business models
* The challenges of broadcasting and delivering ondemand
* Social Media TV, is TV becoming always-on, participatory and shared?
* tvInnovations across broadband TV and IPTV
* New advertising models and latest video web 2.0 mashups
* Is IPTV a valid platform for video producers?
* The evolving role of public service broadcaster and online video distribution
* ABC new developments including iView, Google Earth TV & programme related services such as Gruen Transfer
* How online video will become more personalized
* Is audience contributed online content sustainable at scale?
* What does the future hold?
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views