2. THE HUMAN CELL A cell is the _________________________ capable of performing__________________ Human cell nutrition is _________________ (they take ________________ and they use them for ___________ and to make __________________________ They are eukaryotes cells which means ______ ___________________________________
3. THE HUMAN CELL The cell membrane *Structure. It is a very _________________ that ______________________ *Function. It controls__________________________ It detects___________________________ It enables cells _______________________
4. THE HUMAN CELL The cytoplasm *Structure. It is a _____________________ which ______________________ It contains __________________ *Function. A lot of _____________________________
5. THE HUMAN CELL The nucleus *Structure. It is formed by: -the nuclear membrane has a double membrane with -The DNA is a _____________ in which the __________________________________. -During the cell division the DNA condenses in ________________. When the nucleus is not dividing DNA appears as_________________ -The nucleolus produces _________________
8. LOS TEJIDOS HUMANOS -¿Qué es el cigoto? -¿Qué quiere decir… *que las células se especializan? *diferenciación celular? -Un tejido es un grupo de _______________ Y que se han especializado en _____________ ___________________________________.
11. ORGANS AND SYSTEMS An organ is a group of ________ that perform a specific _________ or group of _________. For example: the heart _______ blood, the kidney _______ and the ______ interchange gases. Major organs systems are groups of ________ which _______ to perform a ____________.
12. MAJOR ORGAN SYSTEM FOR NUTRITION -DIGESTIVE SYSTEM It breaks down food into _________which are then __________ into the __________. -RESPIRATORY SYSTEM It obtains ___ from the ___ and _______ CO 2 from the _______ into the air. -CIRCULATORY SYSTEM It takes ____ to the cells and carries_____ away from them. -LYMPHATIC SYSTEM It colaborates with the circulatory system. -EXCRETION SYSTEM It removes the ___________ from the ______.
13. MAJOR ORGAN SYSTEM FOR INTERACTION -NERVOUS SYSTEM It has ______________ that send messages to the _______ which ten send out ___________ instructions to other ______. -ENDROCRINE SYSTEM It has ______ that make chemicals called _____________. -MUSCULAR SYSTEM It produces ___________ along with _______ and the __________ system. It is coordinated by ______________. -SKELETAL SYSTEM It forms the ________ along with_________ It also holds together our _________ and protects ___________________.
14. MAJOR ORGAN SYSTEM FOR REPRODUCTION -THE FEMALE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM The female __________ (called ovule) are formed in it. This system provides ____________ for the _________________. -THE MALE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM The male gametes (called ______)are formed in it.