View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
• Globalization =processes of international integration arising from increasing human connectivity and interchange of worldviews, products, ideas, and other aspects of culture.
• Rootlessness – Having no roots.Not belonging to a particular place or society: rootless refugees in a strange country. – A country whose identity is unknown, gone or forgotten
• Borderless – being without a border – A country which has evolve and develop without any limitations.
Bussiness and Economic HowSociety globalization Workforce affects countries? Technology
Has Globalization Created a Borderless World???
• Globalization has change a lot of countries to becoming a far better and civilised country.• Increase in bussiness(trade) and economy, also in technology are proves that globalization has affect a certain country and making it borderless.
• Koreas economic catchup and income per capita has jumped from less than 20% of Japans four decades ago to 90% today• The development strategy initially focused on the countrys comparative advantage in labor- intensive manufacturing.• it graduated from low-tech to high-tech exports.• Samsung have become the regions industrial leaders.
• Rootless growth refers to the cultural decay and loss of meaning and identity which often accompany economic growth fueled by globalization and the entrance of materialistic lifestyles of industrialized countries.• Globalization has turn a certain country away from it’s origins, culture and traditions.
• A rootless feeling resulting from economic and social change• Exp: teenagers didn’t follow the ways and traditions of the old (traditions is forgotten)
• Singapore is a country located at the southern tip of malay peninsular• Westernize due to british colonization and similiar to taiwan with some flair of hong kongs way of life.• As we can see now that most of Singapore’s way and culture are originally from Malaysia and Hong Kong.
• The reason is because most of the newly minted Singaporean citizens were uneducated labourers from China, Malaysia and India.• there is no single set of culturally acceptable behaviours.