3. Resource Based Economy<br />1.All social systems<br />2. Modern society<br />3. Money<br />All social systems, regardless of political philosophy, religious beliefs, or social customs, ultimately depend upon natural resources, i.e. clean air and water, arable land and the necessary technology and personnel to maintain a high standard of living. <br />Modern society can make available food, clothing, housing, medical care, a relevant educational system, and develop a limitless supply of renewable, non-contaminating energy such as geothermal, solar, wind, tidal, etc<br />It is not money that people need; rather, it is free access to the necessities of life.<br />
4. The city system<br /><ul><li>* The central dome.
5. * Buildings surrounding the central dome(cultural activities) .
6. * Natural surroundings for a best view available.
7. * Home area.
8. * Energy area.
9. * Agricultural land.
10. * Circular waterway for irrigation.
11. * Activity area ( golf, biking, hiking etc ) . </li></li></ul><li>The Memory Metal<br />Mostly made from copper, zinc, aluminum, nickel<br /> Can be made from various sourses :<br />Ag-Cd 44/49 at.% Cd<br />Au-Cd 46.5/50 at.% Cd<br />Cu-Al-Ni 14/14.5 wt.% Al and 3/4.5 wt.% Ni<br />Cu-Sn approx. 15 at.% Sn<br />Cu-Zn 38.5/41.5 wt.% Zn<br />Cu-Zn-X (X = Si, Al, Sn)<br />Fe-Pt approx. 25 at.% Pt<br />Mn-Cu 5/35 at.% Cu<br />Fe-Mn-Si<br />Pt alloys<br />Co-Ni-Al<br />Co-Ni-Ga<br />Ni-Fe-Ga<br />Ti-Pd in various concentrations<br />Ni-Ti (~55% Ni)<br />Ni-Mn-Ga<br />Twisted, freezen, pulled out of shape.<br />Takes back its original shape.<br />