Be the first to like this
Disasters could cripple your organization, suspending mission-critical processes and disrupting service to your customers. These disasters could be man-made or natural in nature.
The Business Continuity Plan addresses an organization’s ability to continue functioning when normal operations are disrupted. A Disaster Recovery Plan is used to define the resources, action, tasks, and data required to manage the business recovery process in the event of a disaster.
In this workshop you learn to identify vulnerabilities and implement appropriate countermeasures to prevent and mitigate threats to your mission-critical processes. You will learn techniques for creating a business continuity plan (BCP) and the methodology for building an infrastructure that supports its effective implementation.
Benefits of Attending:
Using a carefully selected case study, course participants will:
- Create, document and test continuity arrangements for an organization
- Perform a risk assessment and Business Impact Assessment (BIA) to identify vulnerabilities
- Select and deploy an alternate site for continuity of mission-critical activities
- Identify appropriate strategies to recover the infrastructure and processes
- Organize and manage recovery teams
- Test and maintain an effective recovery plan in a rapidly changing technology environment
- Bring your BCP/DRP for private consultation review
- BCP/DRP Step-by-step Guide
- BCP/DRP templates and worksheets to aid you in applying and putting into practice what you have learned from this workshop
- FREE CD containing course material, case studies, and other related items of the training workshop
Who should attend:
- Vice Presidents, Directors, General Managers
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Security Officers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Heads of Departments in Information Security Management
Contact Kris at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.