• beaches in Chennai are the best retreat
• Chennai beaches are world famous for
their natural outlook.
• Covelong Beach
• Elliot's Beach
• Marina Beach
• No hygienic food at beach in the city
• No maintenance at beach
• No attraction
• Our idea is to have a restaurant
A beach view restaurant
Attraction for kids
Well trained employees
INDUSTRY ANALYSIS AND TRENDS
• increase in buying power of Indian
consumers is driving the growth.
• the income chain - from the "have
nothing" to "have some" to "have
more" to "have lots" and, finally,
• Eating out is a popular trend
among Platinum households.
Conclusion from survey
prefer to visit beach monthly.
cleanliness is what people prefer
people does not prefer to have stall food
Reason :food is not hygienic
Food at beach is not hygienic
Ready to spend more than 1000
good idea to have such a restaurant
prefer more of snacks items
prefer that the place should be maintained well
ready to accept a restaurant at the beach
Idea is attractive
willing to spend between RS. 300 to 500, for
view about beach would change.
Gandhi beach will be more suitable
• The most regular type of customers are family
• including both adults and children.
• Most of the customers come for a hygienic
and good quality of food.
• families who are from middle income and
The risks we face are the following
• There would be many companies, who would have
tried to set up the restaurant at beach, but for some
reason they wouldn’t so we need to analyses that.
• The beach is a area which crowed and hence manage
the crowd would be a risk.
• The risk could be of the tsunami or during the rain.
• we intend to succeed by giving our customers a
combination of delicious and interesting food in an
appealing environment, with excellent customer
• Strategy 1. Think big and audit your time
• Strategy 2. Be different and stand out from the
• Strategy 3. Build relationships with your customers.
• Strategy 4. Collect E-Mail Addresses
• Strategy 5. Use customer service
commandments to create good habits.
• People are most important element
• We value the managers and staff
• friendly strong managers make friendly strong
• customers can see it in the quality of the food,
how clean the store is and how friendly and
fast they are served.
• cooking of the delicious food .
• serving the food to the public.
• To maintain the customer relation ie. To solve the
• To have the employee satisfied.
• buying of the commodites.
• To maintain the books of accounts.
• To pay the taxes.
DEVELOPMENT & MILLESTONE
Acquire investment capital.
Get a bank loan.
Obtain lease space.
Convince your prospective managers to believe in your
Gain respect and confidence from prospective
Allow management to concentrate on execution rather
than "plan as you go.“
Create a blueprint for operating your restaurant.
Maintain positive, steady, growth each month.
Generate at least 50% profit per month.
Experience an increase in new customers who are turned into long-term
Realize a growth strategy of one store per year.
A double-digit growth rate for each future year.
Reduce the overhead per store through disciplined growth.
Continue to decrease the variable costs associated with food production.
The market can be segmented into three target populations:
Individuals: people that dine in by themselves.
Families: a group of people, either friends or a group of nuclear relatives
Take out: people that prefer to eat Sigmund's food in their home or at a
different location than the actual restaurant.
• To have a well recognised restaurant in two
• To make our restaurant profitable.
• To have a party hall, to conduct parties at
Uniform materials (500*25)
Table cloth (20*200)
FURNITURE & FIXTURES
Chairs & tables(55*500) (10*100)
All vessels for cooking
RECIEPTS FROM THE
Raw materials( for a month)
Furniture & fixtures
Cooking (per day)
Salary for staff
COMMUNICATION CHANNEL FIXED/VARI VALUE
CLOSING DOWN OF THE RESTAURANT: closing
down of restaurants may be for various reasons.
They may be:
• Lack of financing
• No damage control
• Partnership disputes
We would follow the legal procedures for
shutting down of our company.Sharing of profit
and equipment sale.