1. MISSION & VISION
4. MANAGEMENT POSITION
6. FOOD VARIETIES
7. SWOT ANALYSIS
8. KEY TO SUCCESS
9. MARKETING STRATEGY
10. CUSTOMER ATTRACTION
11. SALES STRATEGY
12. COMPETETIVE ANALYSIS
13. FINANCIAL PLAN
14. PERSONNEL &FUTURE PLAN
15. IMPORTANT ASSUMPTION
MISSION & VISION
• To ensure that each customer receives prompt,
friendly and courteous service.
• To provide nutritional and fresh, well prepared
meal-using only quality ingredients.
• The high quality of attitude, fairness, understanding
and generosity between management, staff,
• Keeping food costs at less than 35% of revenue.
• Promoting and expanding the restaurant concept
as unique restaurant.
• Expanding our marketing and advertising in
Bangalore to increase our customer base.
• Customer Satisfaction.
• To create a Healthy and safe Environment.
• The CRUSH Café is being located at Central Road,
Dhanmondi. it will facing an increasing competition
therefore the menu, special services and features must
be continuously evolved.
• Best quality and freshness of the raw material to be
used in the menu must be ensured.
• The restaurant can also offer an introductory discount
to attract customers.
• The restaurant can also offer the free delivery services
of certain menu items in selected areas.
• We are building our marketing infrastructure so that
we can eventually reach more customers with the
• We focus on satisfying the needs of middle-to upper-
middle(Children, young, old etc.)
TASKIN 25% DIRECTOR
• The CRUSH Café is
located at Central Road,
• The population of living
in Dhanmondi is mostly
middle class enabling
the Restaurant to catch
the target market
• The total area covered
by the CRUSH Café
• We target all age group of customers. Our
culture is to satisfy each and every
customers with our all variants in food.
• Japan : Sushi, Bento
• United States : Pizza
• Middle East Asia : Kebab
• United Kingdom : Fish and Chips
• Nepal : Daal, bhaat
• Taiwan : Beef noodle soup
• Italy : Pasta
• Thailand : Tom yum goong
• With reasonable rate and
• We will provide tasty and
quality food in a clean and
dining room with washing
and toilet facility.
• We are new in town
• Loan burden
• Start up challenges
• Restaurant is new and not
• Fast growing population.
• All the member of
management team are
properly qualified for this
• slow recovery process of the
economy from the current
• changes in the business
environment that might
reduce our sales
• higher taxes in the future
• tight credit times, high
interest rate, and high
inflation rate than predicted.
KEY TO SUCCESS
• Unique, Innovative & Contemporary
• Product Quality
• Employee Retention Focus
• Cost Control Focus
• The Menu will Target to varied Peoples.
• Media marketing:-
– Billboard advertisement.
– Distribution of pamphlets.
– Advertisement in local newspaper.
– Advertorial on local cable channel.
– Sponsorship in the schools but not far than 1km.
– Banners and small posters in the sectors.
• Our sales strategy requires consistently high quality
food service , speed and atmosphere. We can
accomplish this by:
– Hiring employees who genuinely enjoy their jobs.
– Continually assessing the quality of all aspects
– Interacting with our customers personally , so they
know that their feedback goes directly to owners
– Evaluating food choices for popularity
• The main purpose of CRUSH Café is to
provide best quality food to families,
upper-middle class, middle class. The is
a number of restaurants located in
Dhanmondi. Specially there are many
competitors in our way which are also
targeting middle-middle and upper-
middle class. the main competitors are
American Burger, Pizza Hut, & KFC. As
we are opening in Dhanmondi so we
have to face lots of competitions but by
providing best quality food with
competitive price we aim at making our
name and place in the market soon.
• Restaurant’s financial model is based on a business
concept to “plan for the worst , but manage for the
• Restaurant’s financial plan will include:
– Important assumptions.
– Risk analysis
– Break even analysis
– Profit and loss statement
– Cash flow statement
– Balance sheet
PERSONNEL & FUTURE PLAN
• I believe the personnel plan is good proportion to the
size of the restaurant and projected revenues.
• There will be the differentiation in the salaries of full-
time employees and part time employees.
• There will be award like “best waiter of the week” to
boost the employees performance.
• Proper allowances will be provided to increase the job
• Restaurant will be build with the consideration of its
expansion ,as the Profits Built up ,it will be branched
• Business growth
• Annual growth rate percentage
• Seasonal sales variance
• Industry & start-up
• Pricing & cost control
• Cost control
• Inventory turnover and accounts payable