WHAT HAVE WE
Disclaimer: The views presented in this
presentation are completely personal and do not
mean to hurt the feelings of any individual !!!!!!
• The total number of casualties in World
War 1, both military and civilian, were
about 37 million: 16 million deaths and
21 million wounded. The total number of
deaths includes 9.7 million military
personnel and about 6.8 million civilians.
• World War II casualty statistics vary
greatly. Estimates of total dead range
from 50 million to over 70 million.
Civilians killed totaled from 40 to 52
million, including 13 to 20 million from
war-related disease and famine. Total
military dead: from 22 to 25 million,
including deaths in captivity of about 5
million prisoners of war.
Understanding “CASTE” in
According to the ancient Hindu
scriptures, there are four "varnas". The
Bhagavad Gita says varnas are decided
based on Guna and Karma. Manusmriti
and some other shastras name four
varnas: the Brahmins (teachers,
scholars and priests), the Kshatriyas
(kings and warriors), the Vaishyas
(agriculturists and traders), and
Shudras (service providers, laborers).
• The Supreme Court ruling that
reservations cannot exceed 50% (which
it judged would violate equal access
guaranteed by the Constitution) has
put a cap on reservations.
• However, there are state laws that
exceed this 50% limit and these are
under litigation in the Supreme Court.
For example, the caste-based
reservation fraction stands at 69% and
is applicable to about 87% of the
population in the state of Tamil Nadu .
Misconceptions Of Religion
• A man who is convinced of the truth of his
religion is indeed never tolerant. At the
least, he is to feel pity for the adherent of
another religion but usually it does not
• The faithful adherent of a religion will try
ﬁrst of all to convince those that believe in
another religion and usually he goes on to
hatred if he is not successful.
• However, hatred then leads to
persecution when the might of the
majority is behind it.
Nature Is God
Characteristics of God:
• Supreme Power
• Does not differentiate among
• Takes care of every one
• Strikes back when you do something
• Resides in Every One [ We are
reﬂections of God ]
So, who beneﬁts from these
Caste /Region =>
No of Jews killed in
WW2 = 6 million
Hitler: Religion => POWER
American attacks on
Afghanistan and Iraq.
• Reasons quoted: Weapons Of Mass
• In 2005, the Central Intelligence
Agency released a report saying that
no weapons of mass destruction had
been found in Iraq.
Stop Being Sheeps
• Stop voting in name of Caste, Religion
• Stop hating people for drawing
cartoons and stop justifying them for
• Get out of the mindset of intra caste or
intra religion marriages.
In short…….. ”Stop being a
burden on mankind”
Or Else….Let us……..
• Be ready to be humiliated and beaten
up for merely belonging to a certain
region or caste.
• Be ready to be blown up every time we
step out of our houses.
• Make ourselves used to, of living with
fear in our own country and of the
humiliation to be repeatedly looked
upon as a terrorist.
In short …… “Stop calling