1. The Usability Audit What works, what doesn’t
Who are they? Age, gender, income, occupation - What motivates
2. User Personas / Proﬁles them, their story
3. User Stories What will the user do on the site
4. Site Map Give me a macro picture of this thing
Where are the components, features and functionality located on a
5. Wire Frames screen?
6. The Creative Brief What should this site look like
What does the general look and feel look like - without making an actual
6. Site Scapes page.
7. Prototypes Lets do a quick and dirty proof of our idea
8. Detailed Mockups Down to the pixel designs of a page on the site.
The Average Hourly Rate of a UX
Designer in L.A. is between
$75 & $125/hr.
I have been designing websites for almost 15 years
and I have never coded a website for a client.
Programmers and Business
people are just as scared
of you than you are of
Being really good at print
makes you a hot commodity
in web design.
3 things between you
and a successful print to web
1. Knowing the formats
2. Understanding user experience
3. Don’t be afraid of Techies
Business Creative Tech Marketing
ROI RGB USP
Coming This Fall:
COMING THIS FALL:
SS GROOP SKOOL HYPER
TING SKOOL GROOP THIS FALL
COLLAB SKOOL HYP
CAL WEEKE ORATION
CAL ND WOR