Agile CRM is the web's smartest CRM with powerful Marketing Automation and Sales Enablement.
Sign up for a free account here - https://www.agilecrm.com
This is Part 1 of How To use Agile CRM that covers the following topics,
- Contacts (Imports & Exports)
- Custom Fields
- Filters, Views
- Bulk Actions
- Appointment Scheduling
- Widgets, Data Sync
- Email (IMAP or Exchange)
- Deals Setup
To add contacts to Agile, go to the
Contacts’ tab on the dashboard click on
‘+Add Contact’ on the top right (or)
click ‘Add Contact’ button under the
drop down list of ‘Add New’ on the top
right of the Homepage.
Contacts and Companies data can also
be imported from CSV files or another
Import Contacts/ Companies
Click on the Import your Contacts to open the window below
● A Custom field can be added to request further contact details from your
customers on the sign-up form.
● Custom fields can be added to Companies, Contacts, Deals and Cases.
● They enable you to filter or view the contacts with a better precision
depending on our needs.
● Custom fields input type can be added depending on your requirements
from among the available types: Text Field, Text Area, Date Field, Checkbox
To add/ edit custom fields, go to Admin Settings → Custom Fields
● Tags are unique identifiers added to contacts
for easy sorting and retrieval.
● Search using tags and pull up a group of
● Tags also help in identifying steps the
customers or leads are going through, by
adding a tag for every step they move further
through the sales pipeline or as per your
● Filters are used to sort contacts with a specific
criteria to find patterns.
● You can save your preferred filters and also have
daily, weekly or monthly reports sent to you based on
● Look at contacts the way you want to - Choose
different fields and the order in which you would like
them to appear.
● You can add any number of views.
Applying filters will help retrieve
only those required details.
Filters help in sorting contacts based
on our requirements and the
conditions we provide.
Custom fields can even be included in
Views help us in viewing only the specified
detail we want to look into and selecting only
those particular fields of all the customers will
minimise the efforts.
Selecting all fields will show all the details of all
the customers and not just the primary fields
shown in the Contacts homepage.
● Bulk actions help performing an action on all contacts or selected contacts or
contacts selected through filters or views.
● Bulk actions that can be performed : add and remove tags, add to campaign,
send e-mail, change owner, delete contacts and export contacts as a CSV.
● Clicking ‘Export Contacts as CSV’ will
ask for a confirmation of receiving e-
● This helps us being more efficient in
performing the types of actions
● Widgets help integrating various platforms directly to Agile. The list of all widgets
sorted by their category is found under Preferences section.
● Social - Twitter, Rapleaf, Facebook, Google Plus.
● Customer Support - Clickdesk,
Zendesk, Help Scout.
● Calling - Twilio, SIP.
● E-Commerce - Shopify,
Custom Widgets can be built too!
E-Mail Integration (IMAP & Office 365)
● Emails from Gmail, Office365 accounts can be synced to Agile.
● Integrate an e-mail account from another provider by clicking the ‘Enable’
button on the IMAP option.
Find Email in the Preferences section under the User top-right menu.
E-Mail Integration (IMAP & Office 365)
Easily add an email account from your email
Ask your email service provider for Server
Name or Host Name.
● Deals are opportunities that can be continuously tracked. Add contacts related
to the deal, add description, monetary value and timeline.
● Milestones are used to define the status of the deal. Use 'Won' in case of a
successfully completed deal or 'New' for a newly added deal. You can define
● Deals can be viewed both in the ‘List View’ and the ‘Milestone’ view.
● List view shows all the deals associated contacts and with a graphical representation
of the total value.
● Add a new deal by selecting ‘Deal’ from ‘Add New’ on the top right of the deals page or
going to a Contact and selecting the ‘Add Deal’ from the drop down next to ‘Edit’
button. The Deals tab on a contact page can also be used to add a Deal.
● Agile CRM’s calendar and Google Calendar can both be synced.
● Google Calendar can be synced by enabling the button under Data Sync tab of
● In the Calendar’s page, scroll to the left bottom and click on the first option -
‘Online Appointment Scheduling.’
● This will open a new dialog box with a personalized link that you can send to
your customers to let them book a slot (date & time) depending on your
availability for a demo, small chat or an appointment in general.
● This helps customers block your calendar for a meeting for either 15 mins,
30 mins or an hour.
Copy the personalized link and send it to the customers you would like to have a
meeting with or those who need to schedule an appointment with you.
For Support and Assistance:
Thank you for choosing Agile CRM