Submission of Assignment
Step – I
Prototypes from the selected ideas.
• needs a way to
Find a competitive
Most practical idea: Do market
research to know the skills in demand
To study Industry requirements & research his
Job-1- Computer skills
Job-2- Communication skills
Job-3- Analytical skills
Job- 4-presentation skills.
For development of skills he make a search of a
mentor or coaching centre.
Explore internet to get latest
skills & groom
Prototype test: The stake holder was
asked for feedback on the prototype
• He was more clear about the out come of the
• He told that he could clearly visualize the
impact of different steps of the process
• He could also foresee the modification or
alternatives which could be followed to reach
the goal / destination
• It gave him clarity and confidence
Prototype-II: Favorite Idea.
Learn about Industry
• Try to understand its challenges and come up
with ideas to solve them
• The curriculum of the degree course might not
be updated in some areas according to
advancement of industry
• The gap between theory and practice has to
be bridged by understanding the industrial
Testing of Prototype – II: feedback
captured from the stake holder.
• The stake holder could understand the proper
route he could follow to reach destination
• He could identify the missing links he could
not visualize earlier in discussions.
• He was inspired to prepare him for alternative
solutions if needed in advance.
• He felt it to be more practical way of planning
A reflection:- The prototype is a
innovative idea for finding solutions.
• What I learned- The ideas may seem to be
simple but when put into practice, the
problem takes a different turn.
• The prototype may appeal but when
tested, may give you unexpected outcome.
• No idea should be taken for guaranteed. A
number of solutions should be kept in hand.
• The ideas should have scope for amendments
as and when needed.
What to do next…..?
If I were to continue with same project
• I would study the market from the point of
view of at least two prominent stakeholders
i.e. employer and jobseekers & study the
requirement of the competencies needed for
the job. Then prepare the students to develop
those competencies along with skills needed.
• ……….. Lots of thanks to the team for giving a