Be the first to like this
For the past four years, Empleos and Employment, Latino community leaders, local companies and universities have organized the Ohio Diversity Latino Talent and Leadership Conference with great success. The 2012 conference brought together more than 700 professionals in attendance from all over the state of Ohio representing different industries, government and military organizations.
The 2013 conference is scheduled on October 09 at Columbus State Community College, the conference will be structured as a platform for continue education of Latinos/minorities and other professionals in the area of Recruiting, Professional Development, Business, Women and Culture.
The 2013 Ohio Diversity Latino Talent and Leadership Conference will provide sponsors, exhibitors and all attendees with an excellent opportunity to:
* Connect with a broad cross-section of the fastest-growing market in the U.S.
* Contribute to the development of this nation’s leaders
* Identify candidates for internships and/or job recruitment
* Create partnerships or help develop them
* Expand networks among profits and non-profits
* Promote collaboration and grow competencies among all attendees
* Promote Latino talent and cultural understanding
* Promote Businesses
The full day event consists of keynote addresses, presentations, and panel discussions that focus on issues related to the recruitment, mentorship, and advancement of Latinos and other minorities in the workplace.
The conference is geared towards a broad audience - companies seeking to employ Latinos and other minorities as well as potential employees wanting to learn how to access the job market and make use of their multicultural and bilingual skills. In addition, the event will provide tools and practical advice to promote leadership development, cross-cultural competency, and professional growth for all conference participants.