To Our Clients
• Our commitment is to understand our client’s
core business and to do our due diligence in
seeing the vision and direction our client is
moving towards. Our responsibility is, through a
process, recruiting and screening high quality
candidates that possess the exact criteria that our
client is looking for, mutually understanding,
employees are the heart of business operations.
To Our Candidates
• We are responsible for proper screening of our
candidates, providing all the details regarding the
client’s credibility, and career requirements, as
well as the client’s benefits. We protect our
candidates, in the fact that we do our due
diligence on our clients, and therefore work with
professional organizations that are highly
recognized in our community.
To Our Employees
• We are responsible in providing proper treatment
to all of our employees. We provide our
employees with a professional work environment,
as well as an open door policy to express concerns
and ideas in improving business operations. Our
commitment to our employees is an opportunity
for advancement based on an overall employee
assessment. We believe in a positive work
environment and teamwork.
Introduction to our 3 Divisions:
• Metro Area
• We are external recruiters, that work just like an
internal recruiter (we compliment the internal
recruiter’s strategies and become part of the
• We stand out from other staffing/recruiting firms, in
the fact that we use cutting edge technology to handle
full cycle recruiting, from entry-level to executive-level
positions throughout all industries.
• We screen job seekers in order to send qualified
candidates, in turn, saving the client time and lowering
the overall cost per hire, while maintaining retention.
• We absorb costs, such as job fairs,
advertising on job boards, as well as
free up time, allowing the internal
recruiter to be in the office.
Career Connextions candidates and
company clients “Look forward to Monday”.
• Career Connextions handles permanent, temporary,
temp-to-perm, contract, and, retained recruitment.
• We handle small, mid-sized, large company, and
government needs (CCR).
• We are a global recruitment resource.
• Each recruiting team specializes in a particular
industry (function) or desk.
• Virtual recruiters add to our company’s success.
• We are woman-business owned.
• Our ATS (applicant tracking system)
provides a pool of both passive and active
Career Connextions’ main focus is to provide
the personnel, that will enhance the company’s
bottom line. Our recruiters have a passion for
for finding that “needle in a haystack” employee.
• When a person or potential
candidate is seeking both
employment and willing to
Specialists can help them in
finding a roommate,
and/or rent an apartment.
• We work with hundreds of
• There is Never a cost to our
candidates for location
In Winter Park, Florida
• Metro Area Realty in Winter Park, FL provides real
estate services, for clients or candidates that are looking
to buy, sell, or rent property.
• Our Realtors can handle all facets of Residential, as well
as Commercial Real Estate.
• We help our candidates relocate to Florida, both with job
placement and real estate services.
• When placing a candidate outside our licensed area,
Metro Area Realty, can refer candidates to a local
Realtor, in turn helping the candidate make a smooth
• Thank you for your interest in
• Please let us know if you have
any questions or if you would
like a proposal
• For additional information,
please feel free to visit our
Have a wonderful day!