“You enter the forest at the
darkest point, where there is
Where there’s a way or path,
it is someone else’s path.
Each human being is a unique
The idea is to find your own
pathway to bliss.”
I was an entrepreneur in
search of a project
• Global mindset
• Not geographically bounded
• Economically sustainable
• Social impact
• Still keep open doors (not too focused)
• Spreading positive stories and projects
My first attempt was to set up
the Impact HUB in Barcelona
A platform which shares knowledge
on gender stereotypes and concrete
solutions at different levels
Religions/ Role models
Create beliefs, images, stereotypes, roles
Household chores School Sports
INDIVIDUAL LEVEL Talkativeness
Political representationLEADERSHIP Boardrooms
Tech and scienceMoney and investment Public speaking
BOYS Emotional intelligence Feelings repressed Violence
117 years until
Put gender on
In its Global Gender Parity Report 2015, the
World Economic Forum estimates it will take
117 years to achieve gender parity in the
workplace. How can we accelerate this pace?
We surveyed men and women leaders from
400 companies around the world to help
illuminate the way forward and blended their
recommendations with our experience to
create the following accelerators.
Speed up company
the path to
Three accelerators for women in the w
And identifies challenging
Source: Guerrilla Girls
On the sexism in Hollywood
• Bechdel Test Movie List
1. It has to have at least two [named] women in it
2. Who talk to each other
3. About something besides a man
• 2014 Oscar nominees
– “Gravity” — FAIL
– “Captain Phillips” — FAIL
– “American Hustle” — PASS
– “The Wolf of Wall Street” — FAIL
– “12 Years a Slave” — FAIL
– “Philomena” — PASS
– “Dallas Buyers Club” — PASS
– “Her” — FAIL
– “Nebraska” — PASS
Now it’s your turn!
• Answer these questions:
– What are you passionate about?
Which problem would you like to solve?
– Why do YOU care?
– Why shall others care?
– Which solutiondo you propose?
– What do you want the others to do?
• Share your story!